map-pin Support for larger tournaments from Ultra Pro (Only EU EUROPE)

26 Apr 2022 11:35 #105085 by Lönkka

Hi

We are interested in getting Ultra Pro support for the V:TES French National tournament next June 4 and 5 in Metz

Vekn Calendar
www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/10145
www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/10137

Facebook Links :
Group

Championnat de France 2022

Loyal Street Gang tournament

Thanks in advance
Regards
Gwen

UP will be supporting these two tournaments.
Please use the "Supported by Ultra Pro" logos on the cover pic of the event's FB page. (the logos are available as attachments of the first message of this thread)

Also please note that making the tournament FB event for a closed FB group will mean that you draw attention to the members of the limited members of that group ONLY.

In my opinion ESPECIALLY more prestigious tournaments such as Nationals should always be visible to all in order to try to attract as many players from, say, other countries too!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Lönkka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
26 Apr 2022 11:49 #105086 by Joachira
Oh ok i am sorry for the inconvenience then, i thought the prize support where for all countries inside of Europa, not only for the EU countries. does it not matter that Norway is part of the schengen agreement?
Any ways i am sorry for inconvenience.

J

Nc Norway

More
26 Apr 2022 12:25 #105087 by dRAcÚL
Dear Janne,
My name is Raúl Perfecto, organizer of the V:TES Spain National Championship that will take place on June 4th, 2022.
It would be great if UltraPro joins the list of sponsors that will support the event.
Your logo would be included in our cartel, and we waouls also include you in the complete dossier of the event. Let me note the facebook page it is published:
www.facebook.com/VTES-Espa%C3%B1a-Noticias-y-Eventos-100399515786847/

It is also announced on instagram and several whatssap groups. I can send you further links by email as this editor does not work in the proper way... there you will see all the staff we will give to players, that at this very moment are more than 110. Our forecsast is around 150 people will join us for the NC'22 and also the side event that will take place on Sunday.

I will forward you the cartel and dossier for your revision. I cannot attach here as they are quite heavy files.

Here I note my email address for direct contact. Do not hesitate to call me or send me a message by telephone too: (+34) 658 786 773.

Let's keep in touch. regards,

Raúl

More
28 Apr 2022 11:15 #105107 by Lönkka
Raúl
The compiled event page is an awesome idea!
But apparently there is yet no FB event for the Spanish Nationals per se, right?

Also, I do not want, nor do I need, any files, especially heavy ones. :)
Basically just need contact info so I can forward shipping address to UP (let's do that privately).

And as always, the Spanish attendance numbers look AMAZING!

Here I note my email address for direct contact

Uh, oh! I cannot see your email address anywhere... :/

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Lönkka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
28 Apr 2022 18:12 #105108 by dRAcÚL
Hello Jenna,
Sorry, you are right... i didn't note my email. Here it comes

You can also reach me by telephone: (+34) 658 786 773

Regarding the FB Event, I have asked the neonates of the community to build it up asap.

Let's contact by private to coordintae all the promotion you request, I have got several plans I would like to share with you, but we better keep in secret... for sure there is a lot of strangers reeding this... ;)

Once again, thanks a lot for your support.

R.

More
12 May 2022 19:28 #105241 by Lestat
Hello.

Little post to formalize the sponsoring request for the second tournament of the weekend of the Grand Prix de France.

This event should attract about the same number of people as the Grand Prix, the players will already be there and will enjoy it. I hope about thirty people for each day.

The two events of the weekend:
The Grand Prix de France
Facebook Event

www.vekn.net/forum/europe/79712-persistent-echo-aix-en-provence-19-06-2022Echo Persistence
Facebook Event

To contact me :
www.facebook.com/lribeyre/

To deliver sponsoring:
Laurent Ribeyre
9 rue du Levant
The Haut Bois
13127 Vitrolles

Thank you in advance and thank you to Janne for the time he spends there.

I'm going to give you the choice I never had.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds