file 2014 Anniversary Storyline – “The Returned”

06 Apr 2014 19:36 - 01 May 2014 07:37 #60701 by Damnans
2014 Anniversary Storyline – “The Returned”

SYNOPSIS

Starting in April 2014, and running episodically each month for the six months leading up to the EC, there will be an Anniversary Storyline called "The Returned". Each month, a special Mythic Vampire from the lore of the World of Darkness will be offered to the player base as a ‘thank you’ for continuing to play, support and promote the game.

RULES

As per the last two official Storylines, the format will be single games of V:TES where each player uses a Storyline legal deck (i.e. a crypt 75% of the same clan). The Storyline will also require you to keep a league table of game wins among your playgroup.

Any player who achieves at least one game win during the month will be permitted to use that month’s Mythic Vampire in deck construction for the remaining duration of the Storyline. E.g. a winner in month 1 (April) will be able to use the first Mythic Vampire released in any game over the next 6 months of Storyline games.

And at Mannheim any player attending the EC will be encouraged – regardless of league performance - to use any of the six Mythic Vampires in friendly games played during the course of the event (with the agreement of their opponents).

DOWNLOADS

Mike Nudd, VEKN Storyline Coordinator

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 01 May 2014 07:37 by Damnans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BenPeal, D-dennis, ruiza97, ReverendRevolver, Shadowlost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2014 00:27 #60709 by ReverendRevolver
Tremere's lack of votes: due to him not wantng people to know hes awake?

More
07 Apr 2014 00:31 #60710 by Juggernaut1981
Maybe because it is hard to get political clout when everyone think's you've been subsumed into Saulot and wandered off somewhere?

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
07 Apr 2014 01:26 #60711 by ReverendRevolver
Thats where im fuzzy, i guess.

Is it common knowledge from the nossie schrecknet to the boistrous torrie parties to the wispers of the madness network that Saulot took over Tremeres body? And if so, why wouldnt it stand to reason people assume Tremeres out and about.
Circa 1999, Nicolai gets himself perished. (Clan novel nosferatu, specificall november the 13th 1999, shortly after 5:50 am) hes the last !tremere to exist, that we know about, because before then, and im working backwards bear with me:

Somethimg happened to Goratrixs line of traitors. They all got perished. Nicolai wasnt there though, as he helped assasinate alomso petradon, and embraced the young sculptoe who saw it, wrecked his mind, then went in his way. Nicolai "the survivor" was hiding from the nosferatu. They royally punish other vamps involved.

So, sascha vykos inspects a desolate !tremere chantry in CN amthologies, and we know the whole of goratrixes line is pretty much done.

The tremere clan at least knows the gest of it, that Etrious in Goratrixes body nukes them all. I think Goratrix is in a mirror, amd of course Etriuses body is occupied by Tremere, whos body Saulot has.

But surely somebody, probably Noferatu or Malkavian, has some inkling WHY Etrius in Goratrixes body nukes the traitors, or can do it even.

Im satisfied with either explanation for the card, i just wanderedxif i was missing a canon tidbit anywhere.

I get hush to keep secret abpit existing. Heck, the REAL Hardestadt the Elder got eaten ages ago, and Hardestadt thexyounger masquerades as him (until a disagreement involving Thro Bell, infernalists, vamp slave traffiking, and some dragonsvreath shotshells...) after that. Obviously, calling attention to the Youngers absence woulda been less than intelligent.

More
07 Apr 2014 02:14 - 07 Apr 2014 02:15 #60712 by AaronC

Tremere's lack of votes: due to him not wantng people to know hes awake?

What title would he have? I don't think there are any Camarilla vampire cards that say "Vampire Doe has X votes. (titled)"

Quibble about the card wording: "Cards that require Thaumaturgy cost him 1 less blood." Normally the name of the vampire is spelled out and the subject pronoun is avoided.
Last edit: 07 Apr 2014 02:15 by AaronC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

More
07 Apr 2014 06:27 #60716 by alek
I must say I love the Tremere card

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds