file 2014 Anniversary Storyline – “The Returned”

02 Jul 2014 06:37 #63452 by Timo

(and you can do that with Soul Gem'd new vamp if burned)

I thought about that but you can't do it because a burnt Capuchin is NOT in anyone ash heap :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2014 06:41 #63453 by a-e
Actually, I don't think all this burn with full blood stuff even works. He ain't moved to uncontrolled region instead of burning, he is moved to uncontrolled region after he is burned. And that means all the other cards and counters on him will be burned before he goes to uncontrolled region.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
02 Jul 2014 06:43 #63454 by a-e

(and you can do that with Soul Gem'd new vamp if burned)

I thought about that but you can't do it because a burnt Capuchin is NOT in anyone ash heap :(

Not Possession to The Capuchin, but Daemonic Possession on the diablerized blocker.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
02 Jul 2014 06:46 #63455 by Timo

Actually, I don't think all this burn with full blood stuff even works. He ain't moved to uncontrolled region instead of burning, he is moved to uncontrolled region after he is burned. And that means all the other cards and counters on him will be burned before he goes to uncontrolled region.

Nice catch !

So it is crappier than I would have wanted it ^^

More
02 Jul 2014 16:55 #63462 by alek
great card. Artwork is amazing and specials are really good, probably even to good for not-storyline games. I love it:)

More
01 Aug 2014 12:07 - 01 Aug 2014 20:06 #64567 by Damnans
Returned Vampire #5 – Montano

Montano is reputed to be the first progeny of the Lasombra Antediluvian, and was allegedly always his favourite childe. As a mortal Montano grew up a tribal warrior of the Massai in Africa. He was Embraced long before the time of Christ and travelled far and wide for centuries before settling with his sire in Italy.

At the outset of the Anarch Revolt Montano was sympathetic to the cause of the rebellion but as soon as it became threatening to the Clan and to Lasombra himself out of pragmatism he sided with the conservatives to crush the Anarchs. It was only after Gratiano’s betrayal and their sire’s destruction that he came to hate them.

Montano retreated from public affairs not long after the formation of the Camarilla. As a master of the energies of the Abyss he has surfaced from time to time to try and teach a select few the same dark arts. Most recently he emerged from hiding to assist Lucita of Aragon in quashing a group of rogue Lasombra who tried to summon the shadow of the clan’s founder from the Abyss.

DOWNLOADS

Mike Nudd, VEKN Storyline Coordinator

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 01 Aug 2014 20:06 by Damnans.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds