file TWDA UK Nationals saturday 24th November

25 Nov 2012 23:42 #41708 by Jeff Kuta
My question is this: Why don't more UK players metagame against guns? Hugh wins with them ALL THE TIME. Maybe they do and it just doesn't matter...

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2012 23:44 #41709 by Juggernaut1981
Yeah, seems like people in the UK should be playing some nice simple Short-Chain animalism. Drawing out the Beast, Carrion Crows, Aid from Bats... maybe with a couple of Canine Hordes in there to spice up your life (or remove things like Heart of Cheating, Signet Ring of King Saul, etc)

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
26 Nov 2012 01:43 - 26 Nov 2012 08:47 #41711 by Boris The Blade

My question is this: Why don't more UK players metagame against guns? Hugh wins with them ALL THE TIME. Maybe they do and it just doesn't matter...

Did you see the game? Hugh only wins by time out. The clock rings at the beginning of his turn. With 5 more minutes, he is ousted at his discard phase (dragonbound+a Frontal Assault that would have done him no good :evil: ) and Matt wins. With 15 seconds on top of that, I play my next turn, oust Fernando (2 pool and no minion left) and I win.
Last edit: 26 Nov 2012 08:47 by Boris The Blade.

More
26 Nov 2012 10:01 #41748 by Ohlmann
Peoples say that the winning deck have something to do with !Brujah. I would like to point out that there is the same number of Camarilla Toreador than Sabbat Brujah. And it feature 1 !brujah card for 6 Prince-only card, and 3 deflection for 0 presence card.

From time to time, I wonder if banning Parity Shift and 2nd tradition would not promote significantly better deck diversity. It's not that they are overpowered by themselves, but more that they dward to insignifiance so many other cards that it's not even funny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amenophobis, Lech

More
26 Nov 2012 13:39 #41754 by brandonsantacruz
Don't be in too much of a hurry to ban cards when you don't know what the new cards will do to help the Sabbat. This seems off topic now.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
26 Nov 2012 15:36 #41759 by Boris The Blade

Peoples say that the winning deck have something to do with !Brujah.

Maybe Adam should have put more than one smileye.;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squidalot, Xaddam

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds