file lot of cards idea

17 Oct 2011 17:41 #12163 by Germi
Replied by Germi on topic Re: lot of cards idea
its true, but when i created, i dont look at asanbonsam for example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2011 17:45 #12165 by Germi
there are many cards that need revision.
my intention, its offer my ideas about new cards and between all players improve them

thanks for your opinion.

More
17 Oct 2011 17:49 - 17 Oct 2011 17:50 #12166 by Germi

Just a note: the word "Patagia" literally means "Flaps allowing limited flight".
So you might want to pick a different keyword to describe your alternate physical deformities.

i was looking for a generic name to the deformities, but i dont find any that like me, because that i took advantage from the only deformity card from the game an use that for a generic type card, like weapon, animal retainer, werewolf...
Last edit: 17 Oct 2011 17:50 by Germi.

More
18 Oct 2011 02:48 - 18 Oct 2011 02:51 #12190 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: lot of cards idea

Just a note: the word "Patagia" literally means "Flaps allowing limited flight".
So you might want to pick a different keyword to describe your alternate physical deformities.

i was looking for a generic name to the deformities, but i dont find any that like me, because that i took advantage from the only deformity card from the game an use that for a generic type card, like weapon, animal retainer, werewolf...

I totally feel you dude :) I often find myself using words that I pick up from context (sometimes incorrectly!) I also like to think that the idea of the card is the point, details like the name of the card, or a misspelling, or the wording of the card is second to the IDEA.

However, people on forums like to nitpick. About words, and grammar and the order the words are in. It's annoying. I like to post ideas. Even bad ones (See Autarkis. That got way more play than I thought!)

I will recommend you look up words you don't fully understand, or look up synonyms. I do that ALL the time when I am posting. Even if it's only to confirm the meaning of a word. It will help you get the idea across better. Even if it's a bad idea, at least the feedback will be limited to correcting that

At this very moment I have a tab open to merriam-webster.com :)

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 18 Oct 2011 02:51 by direwolf.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds