file Card Idea: In Silence We Kill

22 Apr 2011 12:50 #3678 by Ankha

I like the idea of QUI having some form of S:CE preventation, but as the intial wording stands, you'd drop 10 even in a stealth bleed deck just to prevent other people using Majesty for the untap.

If you play b&s, you won't be blocked and the ten copies will jam your hand.
Otherwise, it is comparable to psyche! except you can play more than one per combat just to unjam. Restrict it to & per combat, and it will be fine.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2011 12:51 - 22 Apr 2011 12:53 #3679 by Kraus
Also, if we're talking about Jugger's proposition, there shouldn't be a manouver card at inferior obfuscate without a blood cost or other drawbacks. [obf] Manouvers either cost blood or can only be played on first round of combat, or something similar at the moment. And for what it's worth, I think they made Outside the Hourglass a bit too good - there should've been a restriction to the dodge at obf! :)

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 22 Apr 2011 12:53 by Kraus.

More
22 Jul 2011 22:37 - 24 Jul 2011 23:44 #6678 by simcof
I like the idea. My contribution (modeled using IG)

In Silence We Kill
Combat
Only usable at long range before strikes are chosen
:qui: Minions opposing this vampire cannot end combat as a strike this round. A vampire may play only one In Silence We Kill each round.
:QUI: As above, if another round of combat occurs, that round is at long range; skip the determine range step for that round.
Last edit: 24 Jul 2011 23:44 by simcof. Reason: removed maneuver as its redundant

More
22 Jul 2011 23:16 #6680 by AaronC

I like the idea. My contribution (modeled using IG)

In Silence We Kill
Combat
Only usable at long range before strikes are chosen
:qui: Minions opposing this vampire cannot end combat as a strike this round. A vampire may play only one In Silence We Kill each round.
:QUI: As above, if another round of combat occurs, that round is at long range; skip the determine range step for that round. This vampire also has an optional maneuver in that round.

They can still dodge?

More
24 Jul 2011 23:46 #6734 by simcof
yeah they can still dodge. quietus throws aggravated damage around so I think there should still be some option.

More
25 Jul 2011 00:01 #6735 by Haze
superior Shadow Feint can get past dodge

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds