map-pin Guidelines for Card Submissions

11 Sep 2012 14:12 #36483 by Damnans

Do you prefer this template over attaching pictures of cards created on your site?

I prefer both :)

And is there a submission deadline? I have limited internet access with my computer, but I do have the artless cards saved to it. Eventually can submit what I have that way, keep it very lowland tediously from my phone.

There is no submission deadline.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2012 19:14 #36502 by direwolf
These forums have bbc code to include symbols from the game in-line. Should we use them, or avoid them?

If you don't want us to use the symbols, should I take it to mean you want us to use [nin] [NIN] for basic, superior disciplines (based on your examples.)

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
11 Sep 2012 19:52 #36511 by BenPeal

These forums have bbc code to include symbols from the game in-line. Should we use them, or avoid them?

If you don't want us to use the symbols, should I take it to mean you want us to use [nin] [NIN] for basic, superior disciplines (based on your examples.)

Personally, I prefer raw text 'cause it's easier to copy'n'paste, but it doesn't really matter. We're just looking for completeness of information.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds