file New card idea: bounce + damage

15 Jul 2011 13:58 #6344 by ICL

I agree, the card should be pot-dom. This thing with all disciplines made able to do anything is not good.

True, that's why basic effects in the game, like bleed bounce should be disciplineless. See Wake With Evening's Freshness for an effect that would have warped the game horribly, likely killing it, if it were Thaumaturgy, like it is in the RPG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2011 14:57 #6346 by Cyrus

True, that's why basic effects in the game, like bleed bounce should be disciplineless.

Which it is.

More
15 Jul 2011 16:45 #6347 by ICL

True, that's why basic effects in the game, like bleed bounce should be disciplineless.

Which it is.

It's awkward to always say "good bleed bounce should be disciplineless, by good I mean Deflection/Telepathic Misdirection level of quality" when that's what you mean.

I could of course be excruciatingly specific so that I don't confuse people who miss the point, but then, so many people don't agree that inferior Deflection should be a disciplineless effect playable by any vampire of capacity 5 or higher that no matter what is written about bleed bounce's role in the game, it's just all a waste of words.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds