file Grouping rule- wrap around grouping?

13 Jul 2011 16:24 #6249 by brandonsantacruz
I believe this has been mentioned before, but maybe not on this forum or at length. What do you folks think about allowing group 6 and group 1 to work together? I don't see anything particularly broken there, especially since group 6 has only 33 vampires, but it might be fun.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2011 17:52 #6257 by Ankha
It wouldn't hurt, but won't be very playable.
It would allow to see more group 1 vampires though.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
13 Jul 2011 20:23 - 13 Jul 2011 20:26 #6264 by Haze
I can't think of anything too game-breaking there. It'd be kinda fun to have Shalmath and Masika in the same deck.

but I don't think it would add much to either group. Most of the bloodlines like to mixed in with independents (mostly Giovanni for NEC) or Sabbat (like Lasombra & Kiasyd, or !Salubri & !Ventrue). They already got the G5 independents, but not a good G5 Sabbat selection unfortunately. mixing them with G1 Camarilla is redundant since there's already a nice G5 Camarilla to choose from.

G1 already has so many great crypt combos with G2. It's still quite popular, despite the wallpaper cards like Dr Jest. and if someone wanted to mix with Bloodlines, they can already use G2! instead of handicapping themselves by going backwards to G6 where there's no IC and no Sabbat weenies.
Last edit: 13 Jul 2011 20:26 by Haze.

More
14 Jul 2011 05:29 #6272 by Mephistopheles
I very much like the idea!!!

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
14 Jul 2011 06:19 #6274 by Juggernaut1981
I don't have a problem with it, but honestly I think it would be about as useful as a waterproof teabag. So if you want, go for gold.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
14 Jul 2011 06:31 #6275 by Cyrus
As several pointed out above, there might not be a lot of use in doing it. And without a clear use, I would say no, as all rule changes are cumbersome.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds