file Card Idea: Hive of Scum and Villainy

05 Aug 2011 13:09 - 05 Aug 2011 13:12 #7400 by Suoli
Master: (unique?) location. Hunting ground. Any vampire controlled by another methuselah may tap this card to gain 2 blood and move a counter to this card as a (D) action. Once each action, you may burn X counters from this card to give a Nosferatu or !Nosferatu +X bleed or +2X votes.
Last edit: 05 Aug 2011 13:12 by Suoli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Aug 2011 13:53 - 05 Aug 2011 13:53 #7406 by Joscha
I'd only let prey or predator tap that card. Otherwise your crosstableallies could help you AND themselves, which seems a bit too good.
With that change it seems to be a funny idea.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 05 Aug 2011 13:53 by Joscha.

More
05 Aug 2011 14:20 #7408 by Suoli

I'd only let prey or predator tap that card. Otherwise your crosstableallies could help you AND themselves, which seems a bit too good.

Well, that's the point: crosstable relations. If it's too strong I would change the rewards or cost but not the mechanism. But as it is, it's just a Hospital Food that you can't use yourself and a conditional bleed/vote bonus. Contrast with Alamut or Pentex Loves You, both of which work when you want them to work. That said, attaching a pool cost of 1 might be appropriate.

More
08 Aug 2011 02:26 #7562 by glaswanderer
Also, needs the subtype of "Derivative."

Prince of Puyallup

More
08 Aug 2011 04:59 #7565 by Juggernaut1981
Thought a little edit might be in order...

Hive of Scum and Villainy
Requires :nosf: or !nosf!
Cost: 1 pool
Master. Derivative Hunting Ground.
During your untap phase, this card burns 1 counter. Any vampire may take an undirected hunt action gaining 2 blood by putting 1 counter on this card; if you control this vampire tap this card. You may tap this card and burn X counters to give a Nosferatu or !Nosferatu you control +X bleed or +X votes.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
08 Aug 2011 06:02 #7575 by Kraus

Thought a little edit might be in order...

Hive of Scum and Villainy
Requires :nosf: or !nosf!
Cost: 1 pool
Master. Derivative Hunting Ground.
During your untap phase, this card burns 1 counter. Any vampire may take an undirected hunt action gaining 2 blood by putting 1 counter on this card; if you control this vampire tap this card. You may tap this card and burn X counters to give a Nosferatu or !Nosferatu you control +X bleed or +X votes.

I REALLY like this idea. :) I've no idea if it's actually too good or just bad, but I think a wee bit of power to the Nossies through table ally tricks can't hurt. I'd love to see this kind of a card in the probably pending VEKN expansion.

This should be Unique, though?

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds