file Card Idea: Hive of Scum and Villainy

08 Aug 2011 06:10 #7576 by Germi
its a location? can be burned? not specified

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2011 06:19 #7577 by Suoli

Thought a little edit might be in order...

Hive of Scum and Villainy
Requires :nosf: or !nosf!
Cost: 1 pool
Master. Derivative Hunting Ground.
During your untap phase, this card burns 1 counter. Any vampire may take an undirected hunt action gaining 2 blood by putting 1 counter on this card; if you control this vampire tap this card. You may tap this card and burn X counters to give a Nosferatu or !Nosferatu you control +X bleed or +X votes.

Maybe "during your discard phase".

More
08 Aug 2011 06:22 - 08 Aug 2011 06:22 #7578 by Suoli

Oh, and there's not really any reason to have a clan requirement if it only works for !/nossies.
Last edit: 08 Aug 2011 06:22 by Suoli.

More
08 Aug 2011 06:27 #7579 by Suoli

This should be Unique, though?

There's no reason to make it unique. The card name is intentionally non-specific.

More
08 Aug 2011 06:45 #7580 by Kraus

Cost: 1 pool
Master. Derivative Hunting Ground.
During your untap phase, this card burns 1 counter. Any vampire may take an undirected hunt action gaining 2 blood by putting 1 counter on this card; if you control this vampire tap this card. You may tap this card and burn X counters to give a Nosferatu or !Nosferatu you control +X bleed or +X votes.

Maybe "during your discard phase".

Yes, most definitely.

There's no reason to make it unique. The card name is intentionally non-specific.

But it might make a bit more sense thematically to introduce places and unique locations instead of plain masters, like Twilight Camp. I felt that Twilight Camp might've been unique anyways. I mean, The Rack could be any kind of a nightclub, but instead it's unique. "The Rack", "Blue Oyster", "The Hive", whatever. :)

It's not much of an issue, though. Wouldn't make much difference in the first place. :) I just thought uniqueness would make it thematically more appropriate. And way cooler!

And cool is, you know - cool.

Anyways, it's a cool concept.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
08 Aug 2011 07:26 #7583 by Suoli

But it might make a bit more sense thematically to introduce places and unique locations instead of plain masters, like Twilight Camp. I felt that Twilight Camp might've been unique anyways. I mean, The Rack could be any kind of a nightclub, but instead it's unique. "The Rack", "Blue Oyster", "The Hive", whatever. :)

I hear you. For this one I intentionally suggested no clan requirement and non-uniqueness to a) make it more playable and b) make it stand out from all the unique clan-specific locations.

It's not much of an issue, though. Wouldn't make much difference in the first place. :) I just thought uniqueness would make it thematically more appropriate. And way cooler!

And cool is, you know - cool.

Anyways, it's a cool concept.

Thanks.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds