file Clan Cappadocian

02 Nov 2016 20:18 - 10 Nov 2016 05:13 #78859 by xXLazarusXx
Clan Cappadocian was created by xXLazarusXx
Removed by poster

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
:hosk:
Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 05:13 by xXLazarusXx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2016 20:25 - 10 Nov 2016 05:14 #78860 by xXLazarusXx
Replied by xXLazarusXx on topic Clan Cappadocian
Removed by author.

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2016 05:14 by xXLazarusXx.

More
02 Nov 2016 20:51 - 02 Nov 2016 20:55 #78861 by xXLazarusXx
Here is one from the Vken forums. The author's named snegiem (I don't know how to hyperlink or tag him or anything) here on the forum. I made it a Cappadocian (opposed to Harbingers of Skulls) card (for obvious reasons ...)

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Nov 2016 20:55 by xXLazarusXx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snegiem

More
03 Nov 2016 07:25 #78869 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Clan Cappadocian
While indeed Constie is Cappadocian in origin, clan doesn't show vampire bloodline but what other vampire believe his bloodline is. Thats why basic Petaniqua is Malkavian, not Baali.

This aside, we already have Cappadocian - they are called Harbringers of Skulls and Samedi. Main line of the clan perished.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
03 Nov 2016 13:50 - 03 Nov 2016 14:47 #78870 by xXLazarusXx
I would agree that these have no place in Vampire as it stands! These are more for a dark ages themed set I'd say. Sorry for not being clear about that ! ;)

That being said,

HoS, samedi and Capps are totally different, I see some of the lore escapes the uninitiated.
The Cappadocians were/are a clan proper. They have and Antideluvian who was legit 3rd generation.
The HoS and Samedi are tiny, tiny, tiny bloodlines in the wide WoD.

This has been discussed on this forum many many times.
Are !Ventrue and Ventrue the same clan?
HoS ARE NOT CAPPADOCIANS. It is NOT a mutually-exclusive term.
ALL THIS AND MORE IN the new lore of the bloodlines book is going to get cleared that up and I can't wait.

They are thematically and culturally different in every way..

Garinol (a cappadocian and not a hos) is at the bottom of the ocean playing with fishes (V:tDA TbN, p. 68-69), and I doubt he said just gonna wake up and go "Huh, I feel like a harbinger now."
That's not how it worked for Constancia and Unre (spoiler, they aren't the same person, one may just think she is the other!).

There are tons of deceased characters and past events depicted on cards in vtes, i don't see why that's an issue.
I would agree that these have no place in Vampire as it stands! These are more for a dark ages themed set I'd say. Sorry for not being clear about that ! ;)

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Last edit: 03 Nov 2016 14:47 by xXLazarusXx.

More
03 Nov 2016 14:08 - 03 Nov 2016 14:09 #78871 by xXLazarusXx

While indeed Constie is Cappadocian in origin, clan doesn't show vampire bloodline but what other vampire believe his bloodline is. Thats why basic Petaniqua is Malkavian, not Baali.

I'm not so sure about this.
Harbingers, Nagaraja and, say, kysiad are SOOOOO RARE in the pnp WoD. No Cainite on the street knows those names off the top of their head, unless they remember them from experience.
So, saying a vampire shows the clan that people think she is in is irrelevant. There would be an alternative card for almost every :fose: if that were the case.

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Last edit: 03 Nov 2016 14:09 by xXLazarusXx.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds