file new hunters (because I hate you)

07 Nov 2017 02:54 #84132 by ReverendRevolver
Yea,
I feel like any additional imbuef should be less imbued friendly and more like Beatrice Tremble'.
Now, having said that, these aren't designed bad, but the last thing we need is more imbued that do what imbued already do great at. In this case, have a built in Desert Eagle, score conviction for living through a block, and anger other ally decks (ok, so the last ones a small stretch, but still). Rachel seems less useful than other 2. But let her recruit Rock Cats and suddenly doors open.

Jason is printable, but I'd give him no power options. He costs 2 kills wraiths, built in Deagle. Weenie Aus can run him. Grinders too. Pack him conviction and run.
Cameron is too much. Is he Samuel Heights former prison cellmate who did such terrible things that even Blacktooth told his crew to avoid him? Does he carry one of the lost fetishes of the Get if Fenris that just scares lupines that much? Seriously, Joe boot hill can rush a wolf and make a rug, but Cameron apparently has his way with them on a pinball machine and gains conviction doing it. A garou is a killing machine. It's a Chihuahua compared to a Rokea, but what isn't? So, a wolf cant run to or from a fight or hit more than once if Cameron is around. I cannot suspend my disbelief on this, and I've tried having Nephran-Ka untap reanimated corpses with funeral wake.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2017 08:26 #84360 by direwolf

. In this case, have a built in Desert Eagle

It costs a conviction to use. Hardly a "desert eagle."

score conviction for living through a block

Xian already has this ability when he blocks. Probably it should be toned down.

and anger other ally decks (ok, so the last ones a small stretch, but still).

Yeah it's a stretch. and no, you don't get a "but still".

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds