file Sabbat Cards

11 Aug 2011 14:04 #7902 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Sabbat Cards
Tzimitze : Telepathic tracking and Rotschreck.
Bird ladies : well, nothing really :)

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2011 14:21 #7905 by agzocgud
Replied by agzocgud on topic Re: Sabbat Cards
I´d rather play life in the city. That´s one blood garuanteed on a vampire which needs it. Creep show gives about 2-3 blood in a game if you´re lucky but you can´t choose when and on which vampire is the blood is gained.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

More
11 Aug 2011 21:24 #7946 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Sabbat Cards
I find Creep Show to be really quite useful in a broad range of wall decks, particularly Tzim and Pro-combat walls. Most people with the obvious threat of Agg damage will attempt to 'avoid' the strike and will instead play S:CE or S:D, which is all you want really.

Curmudgeon can also be a good choice for a wall deck specifically because while you are forcing your prey to go forwards (by blocking many undirected actions) you can still gain blood from having them go forwards. Both Creepshow and Curmudgeon see use in my Tzim wall (featuring Szechenyi as the 'star' and Corpse Balloons).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
13 Aug 2011 12:51 - 13 Aug 2011 13:06 #8059 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Sabbat Cards
Ok guys, talking about cornercase archetypes that do not belong to sabbat (ok, some of them have sabbat requirement, but it was bad design, fixed by latter archetypes).

Point of the Thread is how to fix existing sabbat cards, and how to give sabbat correct feel in the game.

Auto-da-fé
:political:
Requires a cardinal, regent or Inquisitor.
Choose a vampire with capacity less than 9. Successful referendum means that vampire's controller burns X pool or burns that vampire, where X is the difference between 9 and that vampire's capacity. Inquisitors have two additional votes during this referendum.

More useful for inquisitors.

Harvest Rites
:Action:
+1 stealth action. Requires a Sabbat vampire.
Put this card on any Sabbat vampire. Once each turn, when the vampire with this card successfully hunts, he or she gains 1 additional blood. Priest get +1 stealth during this action. A vampire can have only one Harvest Rites.

This way it would be actually useful for clan without innate multiacting, and it's powercurve will be fine.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 13 Aug 2011 13:06 by Lech.

More
13 Aug 2011 13:00 #8061 by Kiddo
Replied by Kiddo on topic Re: Sabbat Cards

Auto-da-fé

To be honest, my problem with this card is not the difficulty to have votes to pass it. Heck, I can even live with the requirement. But to me, this card is in 95% of times less effective than good old KRC. If I were to change the card, I'd do something about its effectiveness.

More
13 Aug 2011 13:06 #8062 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Sabbat Cards

Auto-da-fé

To be honest, my problem with this card is not the difficulty to have votes to pass it. Heck, I can even live with the requirement. But to me, this card is in 95% of times less effective than good old KRC. If I were to change the card, I'd do something about its effectiveness.

Edited it, now it's 9 (and affect 8 caps too).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds