file Group 5 Tremere Antitribu ideas

20 Aug 2011 08:56 - 20 Aug 2011 09:39 #8659 by Mael

Ilinca's special is something that whoever designed Nocturn Theater thought was extremely powerful. I might make her one higher capacity and giver her one more point of a discipline.

The difference is that with Nocturn Theater you can tap any vampire of any capacity to use it, Ilinca is a 6 cap, so is a reasonable investment I think.
If I was to increase her cost I would also have to replace one of the 7 caps with a 6 cap (for crypt balance purposes), also she quite deliberately does not have superior :THA: due to the existence of Rutor's Hand.

Erme's ability should say "from the blood bank." Then maybe you'd have a reason to play group 4/5/6 gargoyles.

You are correct. That was the intention, and I thought it was implied, but on checking cards with similar abilities they do all specify from the blood bank. I'll fix it when I'm making card images.

Seems like a good designed vampires. I just see vampires bit bland. I would like group 5 vampires to offer little different strategy from group 3, now they look very similar. Arabella is interesting with free nocturns, obt for some other vampires also to offer new deck choice? I would love to see more !tremere black hand also, maybe even seraph.

Bland? This makes me sad. Although I agree about 3 of them, I think that Arabella, Ilinca, Emre and Borislav all offer something new or newish while staying in character for !Tremere. And I find Demyan amusing for a 3 cap.
Arabella already has out of clan friends to play with in the form of 4 other vampires with levels in Dom, Obt, and Tha, or many others with Aus, Dom and Obt. Although thinking about it now, replacing :obf: with :obt: on Emre would also help him play nice with Fustuk.
On Black Hand, I also love Black Hand, but I did not want to just give them everything I liked regardless of balance. They already have two BH vampires in G5, which is just one short of the number the Assamites have, so I decided against it.

Edit: Also, I just realised I forgot to specify a city for Borislav's title. What's a good eastern European city for an !Tremere?
Last edit: 20 Aug 2011 09:39 by Mael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2011 10:13 - 20 Aug 2011 10:16 #8661 by Baaliprimogen
Boris should may have Prague, so he could contest. I like your vamps. but I miss a seraph for the tremere. I also would like to see a.infernal vamp.
And here is a thought.

Carver
Tremere antitribu
Cap 8
AUS DOM THA san
Sabbat Bahari
Carver may take controll of any vampire with a hostage counter. Burn the counter and move him to you ready region. That vampire becomes a Blood Brother and gains a level of san. Carver may play cards as he was a blood brother of the Carver circle.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:
Last edit: 20 Aug 2011 10:16 by Baaliprimogen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds