file Alternate printing of Count Vladimir Rustovitch?

30 Nov 2011 18:25 #16581 by AaronC
I recently bought some 3rd Edition crypt cards from Slovakia, and the illustration on the card of Count Vladimir Rustovitch I received was not colored. It was the same illustration as that found on the cards I got in my 3rd Edition Tzimisce starters, but the illustration on those cards was colored in.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2011 18:27 #16582 by Izaak
I may be wrong, but if memory serves right the VTES starters kit had Third Edition crypt cards with alternate pictures. I'm sure one of those was just a black and white version of the original one. It may be that?

More
30 Nov 2011 18:33 #16583 by TorranceCircle

I recently bought some 3rd Edition crypt cards from Slovakia, and the illustration on the card of Count Vladimir Rustovitch I received was not colored. It was the same illustration as that found on the cards I got in my 3rd Edition Tzimisce starters, but the illustration on those cards was colored in.

Does anyone know anything about this?

This is from the 3rd edition player kit. Each clan had one that was not colored. Hektor, Esoara, and Harold Zettler were the other ones like this, I believe.

More
30 Nov 2011 19:15 #16586 by Ashur
I haven´t seen alot of these. Maybe 3-4 times in Sweden. I have one Harold Zettler. Are they worth anything to collectors, or are they easy to buy?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
30 Nov 2011 19:54 #16588 by echiang
A lot of experienced players never bothered with the Introductory Kit, which is probably why you don't see these cards too often.

I don't think they're particularly *hard* to get (there is little demand for the Kit). At the same time, some collectors might want the alternate printing but don't want the hassle of buying the full kit, so there might be some potential interest there.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
03 Dec 2011 13:42 #16922 by Lost_Heretic
Fun fact, Count Vladimir Rustovich was also a Rage card:

Darker Days Radio - The World of Darkness Podcast

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds