file A good idea!

03 Jan 2012 18:50 #19811 by Shadowhunter
Replied by Shadowhunter on topic Re: A good idea!
I would like to point out that you can make a solid deck using nothing but Commons. That of course depends on what you want to play, but I've seen Common-only decks do quite well. You don't really need Rare cards for the core mechanics to work, it just grease it better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2012 20:37 #19824 by Dorrinal
Replied by Dorrinal on topic Re: A good idea!
Proxy, proxy, proxy.

Net decking is good, as long as you learn from the experience.

:trem:
The following user(s) said Thank You: dude_PL

More
03 Jan 2012 23:13 #19838 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: A good idea!

Back in the day we all made our own decks, crappy useless decks they were but we thought it was the greatest deck in the world. Then we went to another country for a tournament and got totally killed, triple 0 VP. We learned something and went back to build better decks.

This might be the best thing that I've ever heard Johannes say, and he's said a lot of good things.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
03 Jan 2012 23:46 - 03 Jan 2012 23:46 #19840 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: A good idea!
I will stay off of Johannes' lawn. :blink:

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
Last edit: 03 Jan 2012 23:46 by Jeff Kuta.

More
04 Jan 2012 03:30 #19851 by Breno Pedretti
Replied by Breno Pedretti on topic Re: A good idea!
Hello!

I was very satisfied with the answers!

I disagree with some things that were mentioned, such as the idea of ​​"Tremere with fortitude" of Joscha, the problem with this is that you end up limiting the ability of the deck, since more slots will be filled with cards that can use a few vampires, or if you use multiple copies of some vampires may be doomed to limited set of crypt. Turns out to be highly conditional.

I always try to create different decks, an idea championed by Arthur Volts, but admit that there are few who have given success rate. Even using this starting point, I'm a player I want to have as many cards available to build decks and try various lists as I see the competitive gameplay of the deck.

I am very pleased with the responses on my post! I know the difficulties that exist and the printing of letters, I am a former Magic player, but like my idea, or attempts to gaming LCD (which is gaining a lot of space on the world stage) may be the only way to try to help our game .

Anyway, thank you all for the answers!

More
04 Jan 2012 14:48 #19879 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: A good idea!

I disagree with some things that were mentioned, such as the idea of ​​"Tremere with fortitude" of Joscha, the problem with this is that you end up limiting the ability of the deck, since more slots will be filled with cards that can use a few vampires, or if you use multiple copies of some vampires may be doomed to limited set of crypt. Turns out to be highly conditional. (...)
Anyway, thank you all for the answers!

You're very welcome. I'm not a fan of Tre + for also. I don't think tha-combat needs prevention at all. It is just a possibility you could use. There are many. That was all I wanted to say :) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds