file 60-90, Where do you fall?

15 Mar 2011 16:45 #2501 by Pendargon
I generally have the following philosophy : If i can cut a certain aspect out of a deck and still have it perform, i tend to go under 90 cards, usually between 75-80. If not, always 90.
For example, in my Nosferatu Royalty i have zero combat, so therefore deck has around 78 cards.... easy, see :-D

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2011 18:07 #2503 by elotar
I newer play more than 80. To get real number just count cards left in a lib for dosen games and cut the smallest number.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
15 Mar 2011 20:10 #2506 by vragozakas
For me depends completely on the deck, my meta doesn't influence the size of the library, as I try to build my deck in perspective of major tournaments, where meta is hardly predictable.
The cryptic mission silliness I'm using with fair success needs 90 cards, besides most of my ally decks go between 60-70 cards, the same with combo decks or other decks that tend to use permanents.
Most of my political deck runs 90 cards (the majority of the Library divided between :political: :modifier: and masters) except pander and nosfy royalty (respectively 60 and 65 cards).

More
15 Mar 2011 20:35 #2508 by KevinM

On JOL, yes.
In social, no.

What???

When replying to a post, please use the QUOTE button to "quote" the post, so we know what you are replying to. :)

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
16 Mar 2011 04:57 #2517 by Juggernaut1981
Whinger... :P

On JOL, yes.
In social, no.

What???

When replying to a post, please use the QUOTE button to "quote" the post, so we know what you are replying to. :)

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
16 Mar 2011 08:02 #2519 by Mephistopheles

So I've been looking at my decks of late and almost every single deck has 90 cards in it and I have been trying out some less then 90 card decks out. So I was wondering what every one else does for different decks. For instance, I like Stealth Bleed to be under 70 and combat to be 90, but what about other arch-types?

I always build my decks with by just putting in what I think is necessary. Sometimes it ends up with 120. In that case I don't build it. Sometimes it stops around the 60, 75 or 90 card mark. Basically you can build any deck with a 80 card limit. I would say as a basic guideline that the more aggressive the deck is (in damaging pool) the less card it needs. I am the kind of European v:tes player that never plays "junk" cards. I try to keep my decks 100% focused, so for me it is easy to build decks with less than 90 cards. If you like having all kind of stuff in your deck that can be useful in certain situations, but don't really support your main strategy than stay with 90 cards.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds