file How do you keep track of your cards, stock that is?

22 Aug 2012 21:51 #35250 by Thargor

I' ve heared good things about ARDB, I guess I'll check that out.

While updating my stock, I can sort them at the same time... sounds good to me :)!

One thing to note about ARDB (that I didn't realise until I'd documented all of my collection at the time - thankfully it was a lot less cards than I now own) is that, unlike Secret Library, it matters which set each card comes from.

So, using WWEF as an example, in Secret Library I'd say I have 73 of them; in ARDB, I'd have to specify I have 22 HTTB, 6 LoB, 6 BH, 20 KMW, and so on. It's a lot more information to enter in, but I can see it being very useful if you have the patience to enter every card properly...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 03:35 #35255 by jtroyve

I' ve heared good things about ARDB, I guess I'll check that out.

While updating my stock, I can sort them at the same time... sounds good to me :)!

One thing to note about ARDB (that I didn't realise until I'd documented all of my collection at the time - thankfully it was a lot less cards than I now own) is that, unlike Secret Library, it matters which set each card comes from.

So, using WWEF as an example, in Secret Library I'd say I have 73 of them; in ARDB, I'd have to specify I have 22 HTTB, 6 LoB, 6 BH, 20 KMW, and so on. It's a lot more information to enter in, but I can see it being very useful if you have the patience to enter every card properly...

i think this only happens if you select by set initially, and then enter card quantity. it was indeed a problem at first, since i wasn't sure why i had inconsistent numbers. Kind of wishing there's an option to say count as one, or count per set.

ardb is good. only problem i have with it is that i can't filter the cards unique to a set. such as ashur tables, etc, from KoT

More
23 Aug 2012 03:38 #35256 by jtroyve

(and each clan rubber-banded separately)

( Link )

:( say it ain't so. :( hahaha. i know our vtes cards aren't worth much, but rubber bands? :( :( :(

More
23 Aug 2012 05:43 #35265 by Millstone
Allright,

question about ARDB: I've put in the 10th anniversary boxes.
Now I want to add some vamps, starting with the Jyhad ones.

HAsina Kesi is in the 10th box, and I have 1 as a Jyhad vamp as well. How can I add her as Jyhad, but let the program know that, in the end, I have 2 in total in my possesion?

I'm missing something obviously, is there some kind of text floating around on how stuff should work, how to add cards from different expansion but so, that they all show up in the end if you want to build a deck?

More
23 Aug 2012 09:38 #35281 by wesile
I use de FELDB to keep track of cards and decks.

I used to keep everything in Ikea Fira drawers. Unfortunately Ikea does not have them anymore, so I also use wood bottle boxes.

I have everything sorted. Crypt cards are sorted by clan/name and library cards by type/name.

All my cards are sleeved so that increases the storage needs.

More
23 Aug 2012 10:30 #35283 by alek
For the inventory/ decks' lists I'm using FELDB.
For the cards I'm using shoes box (library cards sorted by types and disciplines) and a badge (crypt cards sorted by clan)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds