file Favorite clan or bloodline to play in V:TES?

07 May 2011 00:22 - 07 May 2011 00:23 #4219 by LunaSlave
Just a little survey of sorts, purely out of curiosity :) Mine's the True Brujah :trub: because I like building multi-action decks with them, love their time-manipulation flavour with Temporis :tem: :TEM: , love the discipline Temporis in general from a gameplay standpoint - especially the untaps with Domain of Evernight, Clotho's Gift, etc - and love how the vamps tend to combine well with other clans (ie Synesios with the Setites, etc) for interesting decks...

so what's yours, and why?
Last edit: 07 May 2011 00:23 by LunaSlave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2011 04:43 #4221 by jhattara
If I'd be forced to name just one favorite i'd have to say Brujah :bruj:. In my first ever tournament back in 2000 I played a classic Euro Brujah deck with :DOM: Princes. After that I've revisited them and other Brujah with countless variations every now and then. And I've always enjoyed mixing politics with combat decks.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
07 May 2011 06:49 #4222 by Juggernaut1981
Hmmm... let's see...
I have a weak spot for:
Brujah, Tremere, "Borrow Vampire" Settites, Ishtarri, Guruhi, the Mexico Circle and the smaller G3-4 Ravnos...

Favourites:
Long time favourite is the Brujah. I've built Voters, Bleeders, Rushers, Toolboxes, Wacky Stars (Menele + Tremere Princes) and probably more variants of this clan than any other.

Currently my favourite Brujah deck is "We Don' Need No Stinkin' Discplines"... Disciplineless Vote-Bleeder that doesn't use any disciplines, runs a big wad of Embraces & Brujah Debates + the Anti-Discipline Gehenna Events. It's not perfect but it's truckloads of fun to freak the crap out of people with them.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
07 May 2011 07:07 #4223 by Klaital
Hmm now thats pretty hard one, to pick just one. I think it would be :ravn: for me. Just beause there is like nothing you can't do with them, even if voting is bit hard, but its still doable if you really want to go that way, but apart from that, they can bleed, fight, stealth, intercept, pretty much do anything you want. They also have some of the best clan cards in the game, like Tumnimos, Week of Nightmares, and Ravnos Carnival to name a few, and Chimerstry has many very powerful cards as well. I believe they are also the only clan that has both a stealth AND an intercept master in Fortune Teller Shop and Kumpania.

More
07 May 2011 07:36 #4224 by Pendargon
I get to pick only one? Sheesh...
My first clan that i picked the game up were Toreadors, and the rose will always have a special place in my hearth, but my favorite clan, by far, are Assamites :assa: . Wheater is rush, politics, wall or s/b they can do it, and plus, you get coolnes points for playing them. My only tournament victory came from playing Assamites (whereas my Toreadors,!Toreadors,and !Salubri got stopped in the finals many times...) :-D

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
07 May 2011 10:48 #4232 by Randy
Now i havent been in Stockholm for awhlie but the favorite clan there must be Assamite, at least one Assamite deck on every table :P

As for myself I have always had a soft spot for Giovanni, my first deck was a quick modification of two Giovanni starters.

After that I have tried everything from powerbleed to shambling hordes, shambling gehenna, jar the soul deck, man of many locations, protean giovanni, Ignazio dead hand prevent disarm combat deck, and even the not so good but very funny spiritual intervention zombies deck (the only redeeming feture was the dominate cards, 20 Zombies in the deck)

And whenever I get bored in class I quite often find myself writing down a new version of a shambling hordes deck...

Prince of Lidingö

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds