file Favorite clan or bloodline to play in V:TES?

24 May 2011 14:14 #4652 by Pullen
Well I like the :kias: for the abilities and the fact that their really good. But I would have to say !gang! are my favorite do to all their random disciplines and crappy cards, love playing random crappy cards. Though I probably stare at the :same: the most, man I wish they had some better cards.

:OBT::MYT::PRO::val::obf:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2011 11:58 #4679 by chedcan
Back in the Jyhad days it was Malkavian for me.

Later and for the most part until now it was Ravnos (still the best all-around VTES clan IMHO)

These days I don't get to play much but I can't get tired of playing that DoC Shattering Crescendo deck that got me my last tournament win (wich didn't get to the TWDA for lack of a proper report by the organizer :( )

More
02 Jun 2011 14:52 #4842 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja
It has always been the Tzimisce. You can execute all main strategies effectively with the Tzimisce, with one of the best toolbox potential in the game and perhaps the best intercept/combat potentials with at least three effective combat modules with which to do that. All three disciplines are effective and have synergy, especially the clan signature discipline, Vicissitude, which I feel is one of the better made disciplines in the game, with only a few truly bad cards and a bunch of efficient multi-purpose cards and very efficient aggravated damage output. The Tzimisce vampires are also generally very cost-effective.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

More
02 Jun 2011 16:25 #4844 by alf

I can't get tired of playing that DoC Shattering Crescendo deck that got me my last tournament win (wich didn't get to the TWDA for lack of a proper report by the organizer )

Why don't you just report it yourself?
There's no need to wait for an organizer, just fill in the details yourself ...

-alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adonai

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds