file Favorite clan or bloodline to play in V:TES?

11 May 2011 07:05 #4312 by Lazoth
For me its the first clan I built a deck with :baal:
but liking the :fose: :ahri: :assa: :ravn: as well

So how do you intend to survive?
Bleed faster
:MAL::baal::STR:
When plumbing the depths of depravity, I must remember to come up for air.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2011 07:28 #4313 by Albanaich
Like many have said before its hard to pick a favourite as it depends what you want to play sometimes. My first clan I played was Torreador 1/2 which has in my opinion some of the greatest vamps - Anson, Anneke, Masika... So that would be my all time favourite.

Always disliked Brujah for no good reason but in the last year I have come to enjoy playing them especially with the 4/5 grouping so probably my current favourite.

We have a limited play group so most decks tend to be around the Camarilla clans but tournaments and especially JOL are broadening my thoughts on deck building nowadays.

Least favourite has to be any ANI based weenie decks...

More
11 May 2011 10:58 #4317 by mika
To pick few favorites.... Tremere, Baali & Ahrimane. Tremere is fun to play with 'safety in numbers' Baali requires resource balancing and Ahrimane is just one of the best clans to play reaction/combat theme.

:splat: :splat: :splat:

More
11 May 2011 17:08 #4323 by Anatole
Kiasyd of course but I like Salubri/antitribu and Samedi as well..oh I almost forgot about the Harbringers.

More
12 May 2011 04:04 #4337 by Haze
love playing Gangrel. they have so many strategies available with their disciplines. bleed, vote, block, combat, you never know what they're gonna do when they show up.

secret love for Nagaraja, which don't really work as a clan but have some great individual vampires. cool theme too.

shout-out to Blood Brothers for being really fun to play. if everybody else at the table gets headaches from trying to understand your Sanguinus cards, you can make up whatever you want and win. (okay i'm kidding... maybe)

More
24 May 2011 09:10 #4649 by Gilaelin
I'm quite new to the game, having played VtES only for a year and thus feel that I'm a bit disqualified for telling what is my favorite clan or bloodline in sense of game mechanics. Yet, as I have played WoD rpg's for years and feel a strong connection towards the general fluff of the setting, the Kiasyd would be my pick. This particular bloodline combines my two favorite oWoD games - Vampire and Changeling. I so much loved to play Kiasyd vampires in old Masquerade and as in VtES their crypt art is most splendid thanks to Christopher Shy I could say I lost my heart to them.

Also I have grown to love playing tool boxes and the Kiasyd give a good chance to build a diverse deck that does not bore me nor the other players of the table. :obt: , :myt: , and :dom: give me just about enough everything from stealth and intercept to combat and good bleed to play a tool box with good synergy.

:MYT: :DOM: :OBT:
Sweet is the wind as it gently blows
The day away and the night time comes
Great are the wonders that silence shows
I fall asleep and I dream of the sun

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds