file Historical references in V:TES

03 Aug 2014 21:44 #64650 by Lech

On a serious note, Lutz. There are quite a few of Luises in Hohs tree, so i don't know which one, but most likely one of those.

What does this mean? Luis? Ho?

It means that both of those names share common ancestry, Louis and Lutz are deviations of Ludwig, therefore we can guess that it's one of those.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Aug 2014 05:50 #64670 by Ashur

On a serious note, Lutz. There are quite a few of Luises in Hohs tree, so i don't know which one, but most likely one of those.

What does this mean? Luis? Ho?

It means that both of those names share common ancestry, Louis and Lutz are deviations of Ludwig, therefore we can guess that it's one of those.

Which one of? I still don´t get it, sorry! Are we talking about the sire of Maris Streck? (whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Maris_Streck)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
05 Aug 2014 12:41 #64677 by ReverendRevolver
On a side note, why was Lutz printed az IC and Unmada justicar, when unmada was one of the ones who brought the malks into the camarella and was involved in the big discipline changing ritual? Feels odd.

More
22 Mar 2015 17:04 #69983 by Lönkka
Grasping at straws...

In addition to Tatiana Romanov being perhaps a reference to Grand Duchess Tatiana Romanova, I just noticed that in James Bond's From Russia with Love the main characteress is Tatiana Romanova.

The story also has Ali Kerim Bey which is not that far from Ali Kar.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asnek

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds