file Pentex Subversion vs Star Vamp Build

16 Oct 2014 07:20 #66662 by alek
just play Mimir ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2014 10:15 #66667 by Wand

just play Mimir ;)

damn. I was going to say the same thing.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
17 Oct 2014 06:21 #66697 by Malachy
Star vamps are much stronger, a lot more versatile than non-stars, so cards like Pentex SHOULD exist... Indeed it creates so many opportunities to dismantle methuselahs and/or oust them, but it is manageable. Couple of scenerios are introduced here by the others, I'd like to add the concept of influecing multiple vamps at once or using support vamps who can play Stealth or any cards that help you to remove Pentex.

NC of Hungary

///

More
17 Oct 2014 09:03 #66708 by Maddog

just play Mimir ;)

Playing Mimir every game might get a little boring.

More
17 Oct 2014 10:29 #66715 by Juggernaut1981

Star vamps are much stronger, a lot more versatile than non-stars, so cards like Pentex SHOULD exist... Indeed it creates so many opportunities to dismantle methuselahs and/or oust them, but it is manageable. Couple of scenerios are introduced here by the others, I'd like to add the concept of influecing multiple vamps at once or using support vamps who can play Stealth or any cards that help you to remove Pentex.

If you read the OP, it seems he is doing this. The only option I haven't seen mentioned are forms of Block Denial (Seduction, CotHD, Croc's Tongue) to do it.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
17 Oct 2014 18:52 - 17 Oct 2014 18:56 #66736 by Maddog

In many cases weenie decks vs large cap vamp 10 and above, can wipe the floor. Weenie potence, dom, fortitude/auspex ect by being able to take more action/reactions and overwhelm larger vamps if they have limited wakes/untap tech, smaller support vamp or anti weenie tech cards.

I like the concept of influecing multiple vamps at once, it would make for a faster game, and weenie dom for example would have such a big advantage. However cards and vamps specials that help influence out faster would risk becoming less useful.
Last edit: 17 Oct 2014 18:56 by Maddog.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds