heart Where is VTES merchandise? a.k.a. Shut Up And Take My Money!

29 Jul 2018 21:34 #89441 by ScoundrelAtHeart

... So for me, no ultra pro.

They're the one promoting the game (or the other way around, however you want to look at it), so it might be a good idea to work with them at least for starters. :) ANY co-operation with major publishers is good stuff, and definitely needed to gain ground again in the field.

Pins, blood counters and such would be excellent. Playing mats IMO need to be a bit smaller than the usual standard game mat for duel games. Vtes takes quite a bit of space, and playmats for 5 people - well, you get the picture. The standard setup for Vtes doesn't require as much space as play mats used in duel games suggest.

Anyways, almost anything would sell well enough, I suppose. Even linen bags for beads with tri-snakes or WoD iconography. You could go wild and people would love it.

I agree to that. A co-operation with ultra-pro would be helpfull. My disliking of ultra-pro just stems from personal experience. I just hope ultra-pro will Not be enforced by tournament rules (that be creating a monopoly imho)

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2018 22:12 #89442 by Lönkka
There is no way a certain manufacturer's accessories could ever be forced upon any CCG (well, perhaps if it was their own line of accessories but hardly even then)...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
30 Jul 2018 03:21 #89448 by ReverendRevolver

There is no way a certain manufacturer's accessories could ever be forced upon any CCG (well, perhaps if it was their own line of accessories but hardly even then)...

I vaguely recall Pokemon possibly having something about only Pokemon themed sleeves or solid color sleeves. Its been a little bit since my son was looking into it, but yea, not even they forbade brands.

Also, I recall a possibility existing of VTES themed sleeves.

If anyone knows a site that sells blank tin deckboxes like the 10th anniversary sets were in, we may be able to find companies to put VTES stuff on them.

More
30 Jul 2018 10:50 #89454 by Brum

I vaguely recall Pokemon possibly having something about only Pokemon themed sleeves or solid color sleeves. Its been a little bit since my son was looking into it, but yea, not even they forbade brands.

Also, I recall a possibility existing of VTES themed sleeves.

If anyone knows a site that sells blank tin deckboxes like the 10th anniversary sets were in, we may be able to find companies to put VTES stuff on them.

Welcome to the 3D printing world!
You can do your own boxes, with separate places for cards, counters, etc.
You can have all sorts of patterns, symbols, etc..

By you, I mean WW/BC.

Cheers!
Tiago
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

More
24 Aug 2018 03:28 #90206 by Trigger
I've made a bunch of gaming mats and deck boxes.
You can see pictures on Facebook at Twin Cities VTES. There's also a thread below with some pictures.

www.vekn.net/forum/generic-v-tes-discussion/76946-vtes-custom-deck-boxes

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:

More
24 Aug 2018 14:46 #90210 by Charles_Bronson
Premium, alternate fullart cards foils?

I would love those. Those are given to magic judges and in promo events in magic for years, and almost all players love them.

Much cheaper and easier to make than supplies.

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds