file Amaranth Deck Building / Proxy Tool questions

20 Feb 2019 12:13 #93575 by Kraus
It was said earlier that it's a mistake that storyline and non-official cards show up in a regular search in Amaranth. This problem persists.

Personally I'm hoping this fix will take an acute place in your priority list, but of course there's plenty to do. :)

Great work this far, as always!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2019 18:57 #97278 by Cat_in_Exile
Hi,

Was wondering if and when Amaranth will be updated with 25th Anniversary cards and updates?

More
08 Oct 2019 09:22 - 08 Oct 2019 09:22 #97288 by Lönkka
Being able to search with (a snippet of a) card text would be great feature too!

Loved it with Secret Library when I needed to find odd cards that did something specific.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 08 Oct 2019 09:22 by Lönkka.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
08 Oct 2019 13:03 #97292 by Snodig

Being able to search with (a snippet of a) card text would be great feature too!

Loved it with Secret Library when I needed to find odd cards that did something specific.

Amaranth does support this, but it clashes with a lot of keywords it also supports.
You can't explicitly only search in card text, which was a nice feature in SL and FELDB.

More
09 Oct 2019 03:24 #97306 by Ke.

Was wondering if and when Amaranth will be updated with 25th Anniversary cards and updates?

This will be bundled in with Amaranth 3.0 — which is hopefully a few weeks off.

There's quite a bit of overhead involved with App store releases; so it makes sense to bundle card changes with new features / releases.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus, Snodig, kschaefer

More
10 Oct 2019 00:15 - 10 Oct 2019 00:23 #97320 by Lönkka

Amaranth does support this, but it clashes with a lot of keywords it also supports.
You can't explicitly only search in card text, which was a nice feature in SL and FELDB.

Uh, I'm not able to locate that feature for anything else except card name searches.

In the expanding panel where you get to choose keywords, sets, disciplines etc, there doesn't seem to be a possibility of adding words of your own choosing to searches. Which is not cool if you want to locate, say, a certain Equipment or Master containing a certain word.

Or am I just unable to see it?

EDIT: Hmmm, seems to work on some things. But bit wonkily.
For example: "bearer gets" doesn't yield you anything even if that text is taken from Amaranth's Aaron's Feeding Razor. Just "bearer" gets it and quite a few other cards too.

And with "polling step" you do get Agate Talisman, but "referendum before" fails to get Agate Talisman. Mondo bizarro!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Oct 2019 00:23 by Lönkka.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds