file DriveThruCards - alternative for Europe

15 Feb 2021 09:01 #101624 by Tadori
I love what BC is doing with DTC, but as someone who is living in Europe, ordering from USA has a couple of negative aspects(Taxes, delivery time and cost). I'm wondering if there is plan for the future to find someone similar like DTC for Europe market.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, hardyrange, alek, inm8, lip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2021 18:53 #101632 by inm8
I can only echo the above and i would much rather my money ended up in BC pockets than in customs fees and ridiculously expensive shipping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
19 Feb 2021 20:19 #101669 by MacReady
Same here. An alternative would be very nice!

MacReady | VEKN 8580064
Prince of Herne | NRW | Germany | ID 557
:ANI: :AUS: :VIC: :cap5: :tzim:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
20 Feb 2021 18:56 #101671 by Legion
It was answered by Ben Peal. BC can't find a Drivethru alternative in Europe that offers the same quality. If you know it exists feel free to contact BC and recommend it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lip

More
21 Feb 2021 15:59 - 21 Feb 2021 16:03 #101674 by inm8
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn´t the bulk of what BC prints for the sets printed in Europe (Belgium)...so that means that there is printing capability in these parts as well...i assume what we don't have is a printing company that offers the same/equivalent services that Drivethru does which is obviously fine.

I can imagine that there are plenty of others like me that when ordering from Drivethru aren´t really placing orders for small qtys of cards (10-20) and more around 100+ which perhaps could be a way of getting a printer company in Europe more interested by having a reasonable minimum qty that works both for the printing company and for the players/customers...we don't necessarily need a one for one equivalent to Drivethru but an acceptable alternative ...just an idea...that might already have been looked into.
Last edit: 21 Feb 2021 16:03 by inm8. Reason: Added image
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

More
22 Feb 2021 07:16 - 22 Feb 2021 07:18 #101675 by Tadori

It was answered by Ben Peal. BC can't find a Drivethru alternative in Europe that offers the same quality. If you know it exists feel free to contact BC and recommend it.

Im sorry but i don't believe that at all. For example Cartamundi Group is in Europe and its one of the largest cards manufacturers on the market. They are working with Hasbro and Asmodee.

If there is any problem with this kind of service its organization of sales not quality, I Can Imagine there is an issue with finding someone that will create a shop and manage it, not quality of printing.
Last edit: 22 Feb 2021 07:18 by Tadori.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds