file DriveThruCards - alternative for Europe

22 Feb 2021 08:09 #101677 by Timo

It was answered by Ben Peal. BC can't find a Drivethru alternative in Europe that offers the same quality. If you know it exists feel free to contact BC and recommend it.

Im sorry but i don't believe that at all. For example Cartamundi Group is in Europe and its one of the largest cards manufacturers on the market. They are working with Hasbro and Asmodee.

If there is any problem with this kind of service its organization of sales not quality, I Can Imagine there is an issue with finding someone that will create a shop and manage it, not quality of printing.

I think what you speak of is not an "alternative to drivethru" because it does not have a print on demand option.

What I believe is said is that there is no good quality print on demand alternative in Europe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2021 09:15 #101679 by Lönkka
Yeah actual printing (what Carta Mundi does) and Print on Demand are two totally different beasts...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
22 Feb 2021 10:33 #101680 by Timo

Yeah actual printing (what Carta Mundi does) and Print on Demand are two totally different beasts...

And one of them has a leather mask !

:OBF:

More
22 Feb 2021 10:54 - 22 Feb 2021 10:58 #101681 by Tadori

It was answered by Ben Peal. BC can't find a Drivethru alternative in Europe that offers the same quality. If you know it exists feel free to contact BC and recommend it.

Im sorry but i don't believe that at all. For example Cartamundi Group is in Europe and its one of the largest cards manufacturers on the market. They are working with Hasbro and Asmodee.

If there is any problem with this kind of service its organization of sales not quality, I Can Imagine there is an issue with finding someone that will create a shop and manage it, not quality of printing.

I think what you speak of is not an "alternative to drivethru" because it does not have a print on demand option.

What I believe is said is that there is no good quality print on demand alternative in Europe.

You said that the argument was that it's a problem of finding a good quality manufacturer and this is absolutely not true.

As I said Im my opinion the issue is to find a company that will manage the whole think, contact that manufacturer make a proper arrangement, sell the product and manage deliveries.

DTC is not a printing facility. they contact other printing companies that they have an arrgament with to place the orders and mange shipment. And I think there is a problem to find this middle man in Europe. Who would take all of the this thinks out of BC hands and manege it.

I know that DTC in the past were looking for a printing company in Europe but they didn't want to print a stock and because of this it was an issue.
Last edit: 22 Feb 2021 10:58 by Tadori.

More
03 Oct 2021 18:09 #103422 by inm8
Came across this forum where they have listed a number of different card printers all over the world where some seem to be in Europe and offer POD concept....could be worth having a look at Black Chantry....it would be awesome if we could get a POD supplier in Europe to get away from the expensive and prolonged shipping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Ankha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds