file staples per clan

05 Jan 2022 17:34 #104377 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic staples per clan
TobyB you might want to get onto the official discord discord.gg/cafUcrDP8k where there is a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2022 17:50 #104378 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic staples per clan

Ok, so know I've build the brujah deck. I miss these cards but I dont feel they are super key and I think there should be similar cards with witch to replace them.

2x Change of target
2x zephyr
3x Resists earths grasp
3x slam

any suggestions? if they turn out to be key, I will just print them out. but I prefer finding meaningful alternatives from my pool of real cards if possible (Keepers 1+2, 25th anniversary and 2500 jyhad/vtes cards). any suggestions?

Also, I have a lot of new crypt cards that I will swop with the jyhad ones when I get a better grasp on the game. Right now im sticking to the old jyhad crypt Brett uses : )

The zephyr and change of targets could be replaced by majesties.

It seems counter intuitive to play combat ends in an otherwise combat deck but the multiaction angle is great and sometimes, you are against stronger then you and you are happy to avoid combat.

The resist earth grasp and slam are very strong cards which will be missed in the deck.

But if you would rather play with the card you have you could just change them for 2 thrown sewer lids (if you think your opponent will out maneuver you, just let him and hit him from long range and press to try to go to close range on the second round.

And for the 4 additional slots, you could just add some other cards from your package (2 extra torn signpost and 2 extra immortal grapple for example.)

And if you have disarms, do not hesitate give it a try :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: TobyB

More
05 Jan 2022 17:56 #104379 by TobyB
Replied by TobyB on topic staples per clan
thanks. Tried but I get the good old "you need to claim your discord account" prompt, and when I enter my mail and password it says that the user already exists. I try ten times and rage-quit. All my other discord threads are fine.

More
08 Jan 2022 09:46 #104412 by lip
Replied by lip on topic staples per clan
Ouch - I’m sorry the discord logging has been such a pain. We have set the server to the lowest security setting we can use for this size of community server, but it’s still a bit more strict than a small personal one. Hope you can find a way in some time soon, mate!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TobyB

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds