file Gaming mats

11 Jan 2013 23:06 - 11 Jan 2013 23:06 #43969 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Gaming mats

I have a verbal contract from Steve Wieck that I may use all the VTES symbols except for the tri-snakes logo for any product that I wish to resell, as long as I make no profit on the sale.

As Steve is no longer the intellectual property owner, I wouldn't count on Hasbro or CCP refraining from suing any one based on your statement of his verbal conversation.

In any case, Trigger's proposed gaming mat uses the prohibited tri-snakes symbol that will definitely get the IP owners up in arms.
Last edit: 11 Jan 2013 23:06 by Adonai.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2013 09:48 #43988 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: Gaming mats

I have a verbal contract from Steve Wieck that I may use all the VTES symbols except for the tri-snakes logo for any product that I wish to resell, as long as I make no profit on the sale.

As Steve is no longer the intellectual property owner, I wouldn't count on Hasbro or CCP refraining from suing any one based on your statement of his verbal conversation.

In any case, Trigger's proposed gaming mat uses the prohibited tri-snakes symbol that will definitely get the IP owners up in arms.

but as far as I know tri-snake symbol is not prohibitet by any laws, there is a few company which used it for own purposes...like for example logo...and this is the common mark, nor invented by WW or anybody else. Or am I wrong? (I just dig on the internet)

More
12 Jan 2013 09:52 #43989 by Szewski

and we will use maybe the DM symbol if we can't use the trisnake logo, don't worry but we will check every possibilities before we start do something

More
22 Jan 2013 14:18 #44290 by Trigger
Replied by Trigger on topic Re: Gaming mats
Any updates?

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:

More
22 Jan 2013 17:23 - 22 Jan 2013 17:24 #44298 by Szewski
1. I have the prices - its about 14~15USD (including the project phase) +
shipping

2. It's price calculated with making at least 100 pieces , if we buy more the price get low about even
2~4USD for piece but its depends on quantity as always

3. About the triplesnake logo I think if we run this project only for the promotional purpose (its simply: no additional fee, only the costs of production) it won't be a problem at all.

4. Size is:440x320mm. If we need something bigger/smaller let me know.

This points needs to be discussed.

Regards
Szewski
Last edit: 22 Jan 2013 17:24 by Szewski.

More
22 Jan 2013 20:30 - 22 Jan 2013 20:31 #44302 by Trigger
Replied by Trigger on topic Re: Gaming mats
The mat I made was 24.25 inches x 14.25 inxches (after calculating to MM) is around 616 mm x 362 mm. This size works VERY well with 4 cards in Uncontrolled area, and 5-6 cards in Ready area with Crypt and Library. I don't know if going down a size is better or not. I like the room of mine which is bigger than the proposed game mat, but again, I leave that up to others.

The Tri-Snake just makes the mat. If it can stay would be the best I agree.

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:
Last edit: 22 Jan 2013 20:31 by Trigger.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds