file New set in 2012

14 Nov 2011 19:12 #14161 by Ashur
New set in 2012 was created by Ashur
According to an announcement this weekend at the EC in Warsaw, a set of new cards will be released in 2012 (also noted here , in a thread that might need some moderation.)

This is great!

Question: Will the community as a whole be able to contribute/comment on what new cards will be included? Or will a closed group of experts design and decide?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2011 19:14 #14163 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: New set in 2012
To be honest I hope it is a closed group. If we all discuss on that matter the new expansion would never see light (or at least not befort 2013 I fear).

Baron of Frankfurt

More
14 Nov 2011 19:20 #14165 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: New set in 2012
If you'd read the starting post of the thread you linked, you'd see that there is a "new card design team" that has been working on new cards. The members of that team are pretty easy deducted if you read Irs Fay's post and then combine it with the moderator list of the card idea subforum.

More
14 Nov 2011 19:21 #14167 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: New set in 2012

To be honest I hope it is a closed group. If we all discuss on that matter the new expansion would never see light (or at least not befort 2013 I fear).

Why?

Sure some people, a design team, has to lead this and take the final decisions, but I was thinking something like posting the cards here before deciding "This is the new cards". A community is a resource.

More
14 Nov 2011 19:26 #14168 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: New set in 2012

If you'd read the starting post of the thread you linked, you'd see that there is a "new card design team" that has been working on new cards. The members of that team are pretty easy deducted if you read Irs Fay's post and then combine it with the moderator list of the card idea subforum.

Sorry, it was so long ago that thread started, and it has been so clotted with off-topic and semi-off-topic stuff :) Just wanted to get this clarified.

More
14 Nov 2011 20:55 #14177 by SLave
Replied by SLave on topic New set in 2012
I do wonder if there is actually ANYTHING being done to find us a new printing house (ready to pay for the licence). Doubts arrive.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds