file New set in 2012

22 Nov 2011 08:08 #15412 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: New set in 2012

Once we get the new expansion thingy rolling, perhaps we'll be getting more frequent, if smaller, expansions.

I'm all for smaller expansions. Besides I'm guessing the proccess of getting even this number of cards out will take quite a long time. Just imagine how long it would take if the expansion was the size we've grown accustomed in the past.

I agree. Sets of 20-30 cards 2-3 times a year would be enough for me. With 10 new Sabbat vamps in each ... that would be ... 4-5 years to fill up group 5-6 with Sabbat vamps ... I will have to think about this twice :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2011 08:16 #15416 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: New set in 2012
Instead of making them all at one go, when you put out them a bit by bit you can adjust possible problems found the earlier expansions.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tosh

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
22 Nov 2011 08:38 - 22 Nov 2011 08:42 #15422 by Tosh
Replied by Tosh on topic Re: New set in 2012
[/quote]
Behold! I won a german championship with Thetmes setting close with SS, IG and agg strike!:cheer: That was before everybody played allies, though :blink:

Let´s just call Quietus "challenging" and not "underpowered". When you have won so many tournaments with DOM, accept the challenge and go QUI![/quote]

Grats on the win johannes, Quietus can be challenging combat especially when up against many other forms of combat. :)

I always thought it strange that assamites seemed like they were the combat gods(vampire assassins) in the RPG world of darkness, however sucked ass in vtes (combat wise). Imo they should have had access to an anti strike combat ends card (apart from psyche and hidden lurker). Also used to think taste of death should be used at close range or come with a built in maneuver. :evil:

Small set or not so big, I'm looking fwds to this new set :)
Last edit: 22 Nov 2011 08:42 by Tosh.

More
22 Nov 2011 08:59 #15427 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: New set in 2012

How many vampires have :POT: and :QUI: ? Let me see, 3. I never seen anyone using ss in deck including them.

Behold! I won a german championship with Thetmes setting close with SS, IG and agg strike!:cheer: That was before everybody played allies, though :blink:

Let´s just call Quietus "challenging" and not "underpowered". When you have won so many tournaments with DOM, accept the challenge and go QUI!

Okay, every deck can win and aggro poke is good against certain archetypes, but i bet your decks have more :DOM: cards than :QUI: cards, despite using just :dom: on your star vampire.

Warning: Spoiler!

I bet your deck would be nearly just as effective if Thetmes would have no :QUI: at all.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
22 Nov 2011 09:17 #15429 by Menteith
Replied by Menteith on topic Re: New set in 2012
Thucimia / black sunrise / Enkil Cog / Loss. 8th with 2 GW 7 in this year's LCQ. Wasn't ousted once.
www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=7644

Challenging, yes. Doubly satisfactory when it works out.

Sebastian

More
22 Nov 2011 09:31 #15431 by acbishop
Replied by acbishop on topic Re: New set in 2012

8x Provision of the Silsila

6x Selective Silence
2x Silence of Death
3x Taste of Death

I bet your deck would be nearly just as effective if Thetmes would have no :QUI: at all.

wihtout :QUI: this deck is useless cause Minion Tap + Provision of the silsila was one of the best bloat engine before Villeins appears.

witouh :QUI: for setting the range and and making first strike is not the same, it'd be harder to send oposing minions to torpor

:vtes:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds