file EC 2013: Deck lists

01 Oct 2013 05:39 #54611 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: EC 2013: Deck lists
"so that those of us who are not douchebags don't have to do the writing."
"he reduced hassle and lowed barrier of entry for new players this system provides"

I can't see the difficulty in writing a decklist nor see it as a "barrier". Sleeving is a bigger barrier for many players. But well... no Extrala stats this year because people are lazy.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2013 06:11 #54615 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: EC 2013: Deck lists
Player registry's standing are screwed because Princes are too lazy (to submit Archons) etc etc.

I'm sure that the organizers will pass to Extrala the decklists of any energizer bunnies that hand their decklists to the organizers.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
01 Oct 2013 06:51 #54618 by PetriWessman

I'm sure that the organizers will pass to Extrala the decklists of any energizer bunnies that hand their decklists to the organizers.

Suggestion: put a box at the registration desk where players can voluntarily drop their decklist if they happen to have them along? Can't hurt, at least. I know I'm taking decklists along in any case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
01 Oct 2013 10:18 #54629 by D-dennis
Replied by D-dennis on topic Re: EC 2013: Deck lists

I can't see the difficulty in writing a decklist nor see it as a "barrier". Sleeving is a bigger barrier for many players. But well... no Extrala stats this year because people are lazy.

I have never written a decklist. I take a print from my list on secretlibrary. If I make any last minute changes, it's easy to change. This also cover for my bad handwriting.
For analysis of tournaments, I would prefer a digital tool. Typing in decklists is a bit 1998.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cos

More
01 Oct 2013 14:08 #54640 by TapeTaChatte

I have never written a decklist. I take a print from my list on secretlibrary. If I make any last minute changes, it's easy to change. This also cover for my bad handwriting.
For analysis of tournaments, I would prefer a digital tool. Typing in decklists is a bit 1998.

I have never come to a tournament with an informatic decklist... mostly because I was hesitating between several decks before the tournament and I have no printer at home

IC Organized play coordinator
Please contact me with any OP query using the mail in my profile

More
02 Oct 2013 05:32 #54678 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: EC 2013: Deck lists

But is there always a sauna?

Why, dear Sir, in civilized places of course there is!
Besides, technically every other place (than a sauna) actually could be termed being the behind of a sauna...

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds