file New VEKN Chairman and EC 2014 Location

10 Oct 2013 07:14 #55049 by Brum

That is nice Tiago, we can plan that!

We have Lufthansa direct to Frankfurt, but probably we will have 30 days vacation, so we pass on Portugal for sure!

Regards,

Legal!

I'll start marketing our Qualifier sooner this year.

To our German friends - please plan an Oktoberfest like event!
Beer, VtES and awesome company. How can that not be fun?

@Ginés: congrats on being such a nice guy that you were allot of people's first choice to be Chairman after Johannes.

@Johannes: congrats for all your huge work on behalf of us all. Lots of bumps on the road and issues that I hope nobody else will have to deal with.
We might have disagreed sometimes, but on those rare occasions you never, ever placed blame elsewhere or even mentioned anyone else.
Yes, the Community if full of awesome people, but coordinating awesome people can be intimidating. You seem to have done it superbly.
Hope to see you in big tournaments more often. Maybe now you have more time to focus in playing the game itself.

Big cheers!
Tiago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2013 09:06 #55057 by wesile
Just a quick note to thank Johannes for all the effort made for V:TES. And to Gines who already has a excellent past work for V:TES, congratulations and keep it up.

More
10 Oct 2013 13:19 #55075 by Sérgio

That is nice Tiago, we can plan that!

We have Lufthansa direct to Frankfurt, but probably we will have 30 days vacation, so we pass on Portugal for sure!

Regards,

Legal!

I'll start marketing our Qualifier sooner this year.

To our German friends - please plan an Oktoberfest like event!
Beer, VtES and awesome company. How can that not be fun?

@Ginés: congrats on being such a nice guy that you were allot of people's first choice to be Chairman after Johannes.

@Johannes: congrats for all your huge work on behalf of us all. Lots of bumps on the road and issues that I hope nobody else will have to deal with.
We might have disagreed sometimes, but on those rare occasions you never, ever placed blame elsewhere or even mentioned anyone else.
Yes, the Community if full of awesome people, but coordinating awesome people can be intimidating. You seem to have done it superbly.
Hope to see you in big tournaments more often. Maybe now you have more time to focus in playing the game itself.

Big cheers!
Tiago

I agree with Tiago - a few players from around the world wouldn't harm the Lisbon playgroup.

kudos to Ginés for going Chairman.

More
11 Oct 2013 13:25 #55141 by Vlad
Congratz Gines and Thank you for everything Johannes !
Who is the new Vice Chairman btw ?

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
11 Oct 2013 14:28 #55146 by acbishop

Congratz Gines and Thank you for everything Johannes !
Who is the new Vice Chairman btw ?

Ginés candidature was for Chairman of the V:EKN, with Antonio Cobo as his Vice-Chairman.

;)

:vtes:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squidalot, Vlad

More
12 Oct 2013 13:38 #55181 by Joscha
I and I bet many others would appreciate a proper announcement of the new Inner Circle on the VEKN Homepage ;) .

Baron of Frankfurt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds