map-pin Announce your Presence

29 Apr 2016 09:14 - 29 Apr 2016 09:14 #76698 by Sabbatpriest_BCN
Hi, this is Juan. I'm a 35 years old geek from Barcelona, Spain.

I have been playing RPG, Magic: the Gathering and tabletop games since 1994. I'll started playing VTES when Sabbat War came out and I have been playing moreless continously since then, sometimes in torpor, sometimes travelling to another countries to play.

I love this game because still teaches me about social interaction, power dynamics and emotional control. I'm signing in because I want to stay in touch with the community and see what happens with this game in times to come.

Nowadays, I got a minimalist approach to life in general and that also includes gaming. This means that I'm in less need of owning stuff, so in the future you will see me posting about getting rid/selling cards. But I'll l keep some decks to play/teach! :silly:

Have a nice time and see/read you!

Cheers,

:sabbat: :ravn: :ani: :cel: :for: :pre: :CHI: :cap6:

He may play cards that require anarch as if he were member of that sect.
Last edit: 29 Apr 2016 09:14 by Sabbatpriest_BCN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2016 18:55 - 18 Aug 2016 18:56 #77943 by Orson
Replied by Orson on topic Announce your Presence
Hi folks,

This is Owen from Lancaster, PA, USA

I played Jyhad when it came out. Some of my friends from that play group are still within a few hours of me and still playing so I reacquired a set of Jyhad cards and started playing again.

Still the best CCG I've played!
Last edit: 18 Aug 2016 18:56 by Orson. Reason: added location
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
06 Feb 2017 00:08 #80586 by JBurns
Replied by JBurns on topic Announce your Presence
James, from Wilkes Barre pennsylvania,USA (prince of the area)

Been playing since 1995. I have been trying to keep the game alive in the wilderness of PA.
This is the only CCG I still play after all these years. I got rid of my Magic cards in 2003.

It still stands up and is the best multiplayer CCG game out there.

James D Burns
Prince of Dupont(wilkes Barre)PA

More
08 Aug 2017 15:20 #82956 by ScoundrelAtHeart
Hi, I am Daniel, Prince of Magdeburg, Germany and apparently the only Prince in Saxony-Anhalt. Recently I ran VTES Demo at a local Store sich was very successful imho (got 3 new players, maybe 4). If it ever happens that you come to Magdeburg, feel free to contact me for a Game.

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans

More
11 Aug 2017 13:39 #83083 by Piar Viarti
Replied by Piar Viarti on topic Announce your Presence
Hi, Mike from 's-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands here. I've been playings since Jyhad came out. I stopped playing/collecting after Nights of Reckoning, then came back when Keepers of Traditon came out. After the last release in 2010, the local V:TES scene stopped playing.

Then,1,5 years ago, in a chance conversation with my neighbours (who'd lived next to my apartment for a few years) I discovered they actually had V:TES decks, and had looked for players in different towns.

So now we're playing again (on a very irregular base, admittedly). And we've started playing a vampire: dark ages chronicle. Ah, sweet nostalgia ;)

More
14 Sep 2018 23:22 #90619 by B1zarr0
Replied by B1zarr0 on topic Announce your Presence
Hi, I´m Matias from Argentina.. Trying to leave torpor.. And rescue some more to play around..

Living in Buenos Aires south suburbs.

Fun fact from this far south: Here some old politicians from districts around Buenos Aires city were called "Baron del Conurbano" as in "suburban Baron". So, here rules the anarchs..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds