map-pin Announce your Presence

17 Jan 2011 03:03 #595 by atomweaver
The "I am here. Who are you?" thread, that all such forums ought to have.

Hello!

I am Dave Zopf aka atomweaver aka founder of the V:TES Boston, Mazzachozetts and VTES Charlotte, North Carolina gaming groups, Vile Tudor to a Thousand VTES Disciples, Bridesmaid to Accomplished Tournament Players Far and Wide, and Manipulator of the Stuff of the Universe MWAHAHAHAHAHHHH *ack* *cough*. Pleased to meet you. Who are you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: captain1arm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2011 04:09 #596 by Juggernaut1981
I'm Andrew Chirgwin, I started playing in about 2000/2001 at my FLGS in Blacktown, Sydney Australia. The first deck I ever played was a Nosferatu Flung-Junk deck that would have required each vampire to have a mobile steel-forge travelling around with them to supply the large number of sewer lids that were thrown at everything. The first deck I made was a Bruise-Bleed Brujah deck based off two CE starters mixed and matched and other stuff tossed in like Sports Bikes... Allison Maller became famous for blocking my predator roughly 5 times in the one turn, then three times in the next turn... Allison, Sports Bike, .44 Magnum... LOTS of WWEF.

I am a married gamer, a teacher, lover of maths, science, boardgames and nerdy things in general. Haven't always had the best tournament ranking, but then I tend to consciously take along some fairly wacky decks to tournaments (but my most recent wacky but moderately competitve deck was my Anarch Ravnos Bleeders).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver, captain1arm

More
17 Jan 2011 04:24 #599 by Loughman
Replied by Loughman on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Mark Loughman, Antedeluvian of Ohio

I started playing when the first box of Jyhad came in to my shop in '94 and have played since then.

I hope you can make it to the NAC this year. Jay Kristoff and I will do our best to provide a hearty Week of Nightmares for you.I look forward to seeing some old friends again and meeting some new ones who share my love of the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver, Gangrel-Boy

More
17 Jan 2011 13:01 #605 by bakija
Replied by bakija on topic Re: Announce your Presence
I'm Peter Bakija. I've been playing this game for a really long time, and making trouble on the internet most of that time. I'm the Prince of Ithaca, NY. We still have a reasonably strong play group, host moderately regular tournaments, and even occasionally have a Qualifier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver

More
17 Jan 2011 16:29 #614 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Announce your Presence
John Eno. You might know me as "that annoying guy on the internet." I was prince of Pittsburgh for a while before I realized that I'm pretty awful at princing and gave it up. I currently play with the Boston group. My next public appearance with be at TempleCon in a few weeks, which you should also attend so that you can get to know me better and we can argue about errata or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver, Gangrel-Boy

More
17 Jan 2011 19:27 #622 by Dorrinal
Replied by Dorrinal on topic Re: Announce your Presence
I hate these threads, but I like Dave Z, so here goes.

I'm John McGlynn, played from 1998 to whenever Twilight Rebellion came out. Formerly Prince of Salt Lake City, I got bored when our group started to fall apart -- either there's no one here to play with or I'm just bad at recruiting. Came back recently because I miss the people, and JOL is quite playable in its current incarnation.

I play Tremere.

:trem:
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds