question-circle 2nd Survey about the Future of V:TES

01 Mar 2016 08:26 #75603 by Zombieking
anyone else think that maybe we dont need a new print run - we just need to get the 4million+ cards owned by 25% of the community out and into the hands of new players!
lol ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2016 13:34 #75609 by Brum

anyone else think that maybe we dont need a new print run - we just need to get the 4million+ cards owned by 25% of the community out and into the hands of new players!
lol ;)

No, sorry.
We need that, definitely. But in conjunction with new releases or retweaks.

More
01 Mar 2016 20:40 #75620 by Hakuron

Damnans, that first question is SUPER Vague.

I am not very happy about the questions, either. To me, it is not clear, what the presuppositions are. Of course I made some myself, but my answers could change drastically, if they had to be different ones ... :unsure:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
02 Mar 2016 10:21 #75642 by Borrelstein
As some of the latest commercial sets were sold out, I suppose there is some easy money in just reprinting sets like KoT and HttB. That would also help new players and late-to-the-party people like myself ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyB

More
05 Mar 2016 01:00 #75774 by Bloodartist

Damnas, that first question is SUPER Vague.

Most of the non-demographic questions are weird. I THINK that the first question means the size of the "base set" which is released at first in one go. Its the only way the question makes sense to me.

I would be ok with a living card game -format, but the questionnaire doesn't directly ask which format I would prefer. I'm not even sure if I want to answer this questionnaire. Super vague questions make me afraid that whoever reads the answers will misunderstand them.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

More
13 Mar 2016 01:18 #75966 by Zombieking
I was just having a wee nosey at the survey results - and there are exactly 1000 responses!

moje-ankiety.pl/ankieta-wyniki/id-82422.html

Some interesting info and comments in amongst it all. The data that astounds me is that 23.8% of the community own a whopping 8.85million cards!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds