file New Bloodlines set in development!

24 May 2016 18:58 - 24 May 2016 19:01 #77015 by Katsue

Hence why I said that their main problem is their crappy crypt. Group 6 crypt though looks really promising so far with two of the three vampires having FOR, and the third one having the other two at superior. If the last two are of similar quality then they will be pretty strong.

Well, what I'm saying is that I would like to see some support for the deck that I'm playing, and I have suggested what form that support might take. I'm not very interested in tearing it apart and building an entirely new deck, though I certainly don't begrudge anyone who prefers Group 6 to Group 4 and would like to see some more Vampires in Group 6. For what it's worth, I agree that the rest of Group 6 should support a crypt of midcap to big Vampires with lots of AUS and FOR. One of the things Group 4 suffers from is that it has no support from Group 3 and Group 5 - it just doesn't make sense to put Dela Eden and Langa in the same deck.

The Salubri Antitribu have pretty good Masters, and Valeren provides some strong defence. The one weakness, in terms of combat, that I think is actually serious is a lack of Maneuvers and Presses. And certainly a crypt loaded with FOR won't suffer from that weakness, but they have two crypts with little or nothing in the way of FOR that I think could do with some support.
Last edit: 24 May 2016 19:01 by Katsue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2016 21:30 #77115 by Bayou

I'd like to give Nagaraja more treatment than that, as they're missing something that makes them special. As Jadasc mentioned, the new V20 Black Hand book just came out and in addition to new cool stuff for Harbingers, they give finally Nagaraja solid treatment. It includes the very first Nagaraja characters with names (unless you count Pisha from the Bloodlines computer game). If we have space in the set, I'd really like to get those in there.

I think, the very first Nagaraja character is Roderigo al-Dakhil, in the V20 book Children of the Revolution.

:SER: *:abom: *:fose: *:visi: *:doca: *:laso: *:ahri: *

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds