file New White Wolf survey

17 Nov 2016 09:33 #79050 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic New White Wolf survey

If there are many gay people, they might want to add more gay signature characters :)

I'm not sure that's the right way to do things :P

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2016 13:21 #79053 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic New White Wolf survey

There is too many irreverent /personal questions on this survey. I don't give to telemarketing sales people this information either. Why do they need to know sexual preference or annual salary?

because they want to know how to better include and represent the community who buys their products in their products. Where to advertise to catch more people into the hobby. This is a pretty bog standard demographic survey.

More
17 Nov 2016 13:26 #79054 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic New White Wolf survey

i think you're going to be disappointed with future white wolf products if that's the way you feel about the greater inclusion of LGBTQ characters.

More
17 Nov 2016 14:54 #79055 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic New White Wolf survey

i think you're going to be disappointed with future white wolf products if that's the way you feel about the greater inclusion of LGBTQ characters.

If they include LGBT characters as just a tool to sell products to LGBT comunity, then I'm shure will be disapointed.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
20 Nov 2016 03:25 #79104 by ICL
Replied by ICL on topic New White Wolf survey

There is too many irreverent /personal questions on this survey. I don't give to telemarketing sales people this information either. Why do they need to know sexual preference or annual salary?

While it may be true that someone can just skip the questions, I think it's a terrible idea to be asking these questions in the first place. It's far too much personal information that someone may provide because they aren't savvy enough to avoid doing so. It also just skews the data in that only certain people will answer certain questions, defeating the purpose of trying to get relevant statistical data.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds