exclamation-circle Limited Edition V:TES Anthology Set Announced for European Championships in Berlin

03 Feb 2017 15:47 #80500 by Lönkka
383 euros is what I managed to get as the total price what just the reprints are currently fetching.

The values were obtained from completed Ebay listings that actually someone paid something for (completed and unsold prices were disregarded). I totaled the sum of each completed sale and divided it accordingly.

People might not agree on certain, or any, of the prices but these are the prices these items have moved for recently...

53 Enkil Cog
39 (13ea) 3 x Ashur's Tablets
13 The Unmasking
25 Monastery of Shadows
8 Carlton Van Wyk
6 Liquidation
13 Heart of Nizchetus
15 Unleash Hell's Fury
22 New Carthage
44 (11ea) 4 x Eyes of Argus
28 (7ea) 4 x Deep Song
12 (4ea) 3 x Target: Vitals
27 (9ea) 3 x Shroud of Absence
60 (20ea) 3 x Summon History
18 (9ea) 2 x Anarch Convert

total 383 euros

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad, ilmale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
03 Feb 2017 20:05 #80507 by Blooded Sand
This set is essentially a big fat fuck you to anyone not living in the EU.

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
03 Feb 2017 21:21 #80515 by Lönkka
Oh, Mr Pottymouth...

Please check my reply to you in the thread you begun on the subject:
www.vekn.net/forum/generic-v-tes-discussion/75580-anthololgy-set-or-fu-non-eu-players

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
More
03 Feb 2017 22:51 #80528 by ICL
Is there a limit to how many sets are going to be printed?

Is there any reason one person couldn't order 1000 sets? Sure, the initial option for how many you want goes up to 10, but is there anything to stop someone from ordering more than 10?

If there are meaningful limits on what can be arranged for a con goer, then, sure, that limits availability significantly. If somebody, let's say a German game seller with an international online presence, can just "attend" the con and buy a 1000 sets, seems like that would make availability somewhat more common, even finding a way to navigate shipping internationally at reasonable markup for shipping, duty, taxes, whatever.

I'm actually quite interested in answers to the questions above as a number of locals are chiming in about wanting 3 sets apiece, which quickly adds up to a ... lot ... of sets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fredsct

More
03 Feb 2017 23:06 #80533 by Lönkka

Is there a limit to how many sets are going to be printed?

Is there any reason one person couldn't order 1000 sets? Sure, the initial option for how many you want goes up to 10, but is there anything to stop someone from ordering more than 10?

No, they themselves today said that the 10 is just the website's limit (apparently thought that no one would need more?) and that you could order as many as you wanted.

I'd assume that they'll take the the extra orders into account when making the print run. I do not have any idea about the number they were planning to print.

ven finding a way to navigate shipping internationally at reasonable markup for shipping, duty, taxes, whatever.

Duties and taxes are paid on the receiving end and are of no concern to the shipper.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
More
03 Feb 2017 23:10 #80534 by Lönkka

If there are meaningful limits on what can be arranged for a con goer, then, sure, that limits availability significantly. If somebody, let's say a German game seller with an international online presence, can just "attend" the con and buy a 1000 sets...

Heck, the company I work for s already selling basically the overwhelming majority of remainder of the VTES boosters and decks. If it was possible for us to purchase the remainder of the printrun of the Anthology Set after the event we'd do that in a drop of a hat!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad, self biased

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds