exclamation-circle Limited Edition V:TES Anthology Set Announced for European Championships in Berlin

04 Jan 2017 10:14 #79992 by Lönkka
Not that likely especially as Berlin is not going to require qualification. So no need for all those last minute Qualifiers.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
04 Jan 2017 18:52 #80004 by Hakuron

Are there any events likely to be close to when this convention is occurring, whether in Germany or elsewhere in Europe?

It depends a bit on how you define "close to" time-wise.

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
04 Jan 2017 19:48 #80007 by Malocchio

I play in a group of about 10 guys or so in Berkeley, California, USA. I would happily pay 150 Euros to attend the event or just to get one of the Limited edition sets. However, I definitely can't afford to travel to Berlin to attend. I am sure that several, if not all of the players in my playgroup in Berkeley also can't afford to attend but would happily purchase the set as well. I understand that you want to keep it limited to attendees, but if you change your mind, I assure you that there is plenty of interest in the Limited Edition set in the states. Email me at if so. If nothing else, relay my group's interest in the limited edition set to White Wolf. It is exciting to hear that someone would have interest in printing VTES cards, even if it is just a one time thing. Please keep us informed about any future interest in putting this awesome game back in print!

As I will be there I can take some for you and your playgroup, as long as you send me the money first of course ! ;)
I have been Prince and Alastor for France for more than ten years (check my number : 8580027)

I live in Florida,USA and also play with a small group. I would be very interested in getting a set of the Anthology cards if you are able to purchase more. Please email me if you would be able to at
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi

More
04 Jan 2017 21:45 #80009 by chrisn101
(Happy New Year all.)

Echoing several of the previous posts... myself and I imagine at least two other players in our local group here in the UK would theoretically be very happy to purchase a set each (depending on contents vs how much the additional sets would cost plus any P&P/ beer money for the kind ferryman), but none of us have a particular interest in tournament play or the time or resources spare to travel to Berlin (we've all entered the 'weddings/young ones' phase of our lives).

It's a real shame that there isn't a shop mechanism for VEKN members to order a copy. We certainly await future announcements with anticipation :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi

More
05 Jan 2017 04:12 #80013 by ICL

Are there any events likely to be close to when this convention is occurring, whether in Germany or elsewhere in Europe?

It depends a bit on how you define "close to" time-wise.

Within two weeks of the weekend, either before or after.

More
08 Jan 2017 09:35 #80044 by Stone

- If we turned down this opportunity, you would all fucking kill us.

Wow. That's some pep talk. Almost as good as 'Oh and a few old cards banned.' when you ('you' meaning VEKN) fucking killed the motivation of many by banning Anthelios/ToGP/seeds of corruption.

Time will tell on the EC attendance, of course. But if it turns out to be a 50-something players event, take a look back at the decisions made instead of blaming the players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds