file First new products are available!

23 May 2018 01:59 #87362 by Cat_in_Exile

Hello all,

has anybody out there already received the new cards/bundles, and can say somehing about their quality?

Best regards,

Hardy

Got mine today. The cards do have a very slighly different finish if you glare light off them, but you can see slight differences between some of the earlier expansion printing too. The quality is good. They're proper cards.

My only complaint (aside from the cost of shipping to Canada) is that they ship by UPS. I wish they shipped by standard postal service instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2018 05:37 - 23 May 2018 05:38 #87366 by Damnans

My only complaint (aside from the cost of shipping to Canada) is that they ship by UPS. I wish they shipped by standard postal service instead.

They also ship by USPS.

Perhaps that option is only available if you order many bundles (our playgroup ordered 69).

The shipping cost per bundle to Spain was around US$2.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 23 May 2018 05:38 by Damnans.

More
23 May 2018 08:35 #87373 by thelonius reloaded
First card arrived in Italy.. .
15 boxes had a fee of 76€ more or less.
Even if it is "only" less than 6€ per box, we are actually restraining any further order waiting for more European solutions. I know that there are companies interested and already in contact with black chantry (even from my own city... ). Italy is waiting to place an order of almost 300 boxes by now.

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
23 May 2018 08:35 #87374 by Lönkka

They also ship by USPS.

Perhaps that option is only available if you order many bundles (our playgroup ordered 69).

The shipping cost per bundle to Spain was around US$2.

$1656 + $138 = $1794
21% VAT for that sum is $348 ($5 per bundle)

Plus possible tax (don't know if Spain taxes playing cards).

So grand total would be $24+ $2 +$5 = $31 per bundle (plus tax?)

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
23 May 2018 09:53 - 23 May 2018 09:54 #87375 by Damnans

$1656 + $138 = $1794
21% VAT for that sum is $348 ($5 per bundle)

Plus possible tax (don't know if Spain taxes playing cards).

So grand total would be $24+ $2 +$5 = $31 per bundle (plus tax?)

We haven't received our order yet, but we reckon the total cost will closely match your figure.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 23 May 2018 09:54 by Damnans.

More
23 May 2018 10:27 - 23 May 2018 10:39 #87377 by Cat_in_Exile
I ordered 8 bundles for myself, at a cost of $192 US, plus $32.60 shipping and a further $21 Cdn (about $16 US) charge upon pickup, which works out to just a little more than $6 US total shipping, or $30 total, per bundle.

UPS was the only shipping option I had, IIRC, otherwise I wouldn't have chosen it. They always deliver while I'm at work (the cards arrived last Friday, but they came by at noon) and when I called for them to put a hold on the package, I had to drive 50 minutes to the depot, and then back again.

If it was through regular postal service, they deliver right around the time I get home, and even if I miss them, the post office is 5 minutes away.

On a side note, if you Europeans can figure out a continental printing solution, I think it's entirely likely that having it shipped from Europe to Canada would be cheaper than from the US.

Regardless, still waiting for those HttB bundles so I can do it again...
Last edit: 23 May 2018 10:39 by Cat_in_Exile.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds