file Vampire: Elder Kindred Network Newsletter December 2021

02 Jan 2022 19:41 #104330 by Ashur
Vampire: Elder Kindred Network Newsletter December 2021

Contents:
New rule for final round seating
New tournament ranking categories
Vader Dorian is the Online World Champion 2021!
Łukasz Ho Thanh is the 2021 Middle European Champion!
Even more new promo cards!
Send in cool VTES content!
Black Chantry summary: December 2021
Recent news in the World of Darkness[/li]

Read the newsletter at
www.vekn.net/2-uncategorised/520-vampire-elder-kindred-network-newsletter-december-2021

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2022 10:42 #104335 by beslin igor
One thing about rescue vampire from torpor in new rulebook.
In old rulebook when acting vampire anounce rescue action him need to anounce who pay action,in new only say how rescue cost 2 blood. if that changed by rules,you not need to anounce who pay?
Also by old rule you can pay action from vampire controled another player even if him not agre with that,so him can block if him dont agre to him pay action.

More
03 Jan 2022 13:48 #104340 by Ankha

In old rulebook when acting vampire anounce rescue action him need to anounce who pay action,in new only say how rescue cost 2 blood. if that changed by rules,you not need to anounce who pay?
Also by old rule you can pay action from vampire controled another player even if him not agre with that,so him can block if him dont agre to him pay action.

See www.vekn.net/rulebook#rescue-a-vampire-from-torpor

Rescue a Vampire from Torpor
◼ Who can rescue a vampire from torpor: Any ready vampire.

◼ Default Cost: 2 blood, which can be paid by the acting vampire or the rescued vampire, or the cost may be split between them.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
03 Jan 2022 14:17 #104343 by beslin igor

◼ Default Cost: 2 blood, which can be paid by the acting vampire or the rescued vampire, or the cost may be split between them.

yea,i read this. i just say how if i remember good from old rulebook there is wrote how acting vampire need to anounce who pay when anounce action,i ask if this rule still work,or you can chose to pay as you want after action end?

More
03 Jan 2022 15:01 #104344 by Ankha

yea,i read this. i just say how if i remember good from old rulebook there is wrote how acting vampire need to anounce who pay when anounce action,i ask if this rule still work,or you can chose to pay as you want after action end?

www.vekn.net/rulebook#announce-the-action

1. Announce the Action

All details of the action are defined when the action is announced, including the target(s), the cost, the effects, and so on. Any card required for the action is played (face up) at this time. Lock the acting minion (only ready unlocked minions can perform actions).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds