file Vampire: Elder Kindred Network Newsletter September 2022

06 Oct 2022 19:17 #106490 by Ashur
Vampire: Elder Kindred Network Newsletter September 2022

Contents:
- Michal Drahokoupil is the 2022 Czech champion!
- The Road to Pulled Fang - Why is Czech organized play so successful?
- The European Grand Prix season 2022-2023 started with GP Warsaw!
- Alternate art anarch convert!
- Upcoming tournaments
- Black Chantry Summary: September 2022
- Recent news in the World of Darkness
- Calendar

Read the newsletter at
www.vekn.net/2-uncategorised/534-vampire-elder-kindred-network-newsletter-september-2022

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Oct 2022 21:30 #106491 by Facilier
Is there still much coordination between the World of Darkness broadly and VTES? Like Fall of London seems to be teasing some tie-in potential.

Like should I be getting my group to cave in to the relentless demands to get some RPG going to supplement immersion in the setting?

NC, Ireland

More
10 Oct 2022 02:49 #106504 by ReverendRevolver

Is there still much coordination between the World of Darkness broadly and VTES? Like Fall of London seems to be teasing some tie-in potential.

Like should I be getting my group to cave in to the relentless demands to get some RPG going to supplement immersion in the setting?

You should totally do that and report back to us what your group thinks of the V5 system and fluff.

I started picking up stuff for V5 at first but I don't have the spare time to even consider running games (and half my old VTM group is in prison or deceased).

My take initially was that they were taking loads of risks regarding the Canon story (and I was lapping up most of it) but the unfortunate truth of it being the 2020s is they have to bubble wrap everything with blurbs about it only being a game and boundaries and such like every 6 pages.(i assure you there are worse and more offensive things on youtube and tiktok than anything even a 0 humanity Tzimisce can dream up...) And, in an effort to not offend, they declawed much of the edginess and horror punk elements from the 90s and early 00s, making some of the fluff land more like the mid 00s goth horror vibe of vtr.

But, as I said, it looked promising, and I haven't ran it.

It IS the basis for much new content, hence Victoria Ash and Tygerious new cards, and Hesha and Bell getting new cards as important storyline characters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds