file The Thessalian scrolls

27 Jul 2023 06:37 #108830 by Pritoos
Replied by Pritoos on topic The Thessalian scrolls

There is an archetype "Old Assamites" winning a tournament this month...! :ohmy:

RESPECT!

Also, nice to notice that in the card types it ain't Action or Action Modifiers (ie. Bleed or Stealth) that score the highest but Combat. Good to see that Combat cards have gained momentum which I think is probably due to the fact that BCP has tried to make Combat a more viable option as a winning strategy.

Just as nice it is to see Dominate taking a downfall in Disciplines.

Variance is good!

And having only three Ashur Tablets decks in the list is just awesome!

Once again, THANK YOU for the interesting, and important, analysis of the current meta! <3

I personally have the impression that decks using Ashurs and Legionnaires are in decline (at least in big tournaments). As a big Ashur Tablets fan I tend to play them less and less because the current meta goes too fast.

For Legionnaires I have the impression that people are starting to know how to play against.

Hello! I agree with you that Ashur tablets and multimaster, being a good sinergy, are somehow reducing their impact. According to my counting, they have lowered their rate of success from 25% to 20% in the last few months. This may be due to the fast meta, or maybe to their auto-correction condition (the more ashur tablets are seen in a tournament, the harder it is to get a good revenue from them).

Emerald Legionnaires, on the other side, are growing in importance, and the Emerald Harbinger archetype has been quite successful in Q2. I am working on the consolidated data for the spring season, and they have become one of the 5 most successful arquetypes. I don´t see a problem with that, anyway. They are a solid archetype and deserve to be there, but their succcess is by no means abusive. In fact, there is no archetype that can be called a "bully" so far this year.

Decks that use Emerald Legionnaires outside of the Harbinger clan are rare these days, though they are still very good. This year, I can think on the one piloted by Tomas Lopez in the finals in the Spanish NC

(
)

Also, maybe they get some more love, now that BCN Crisis has made a video about his brilliant version

(
)

But I believe there may be some issue with them as long as, like you say, probably more people are learning how to play against them. Good point!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2023 05:20 #108915 by Pritoos
Hello all! Pleased to share the accumulated report for season 2 (Spring).

I hope you enjoy!

thethessalianscrolls.blogspot.com/2023/08/spring-2023.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Hakuron

More
06 Oct 2023 05:16 #109506 by Pritoos
Hello! Pleased to share the report for July.

Hope it is useful.

See you at Barcelona!

thethessalianscrolls.blogspot.com/2023/10/july-2023-helsinki-torn.html

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds