file Qualifieds for EC - Who to report to?

21 Aug 2011 06:59 #8703 by cnislev
Hi,

Nikolaj, Jonatan and I have run 4 Malmo/Copenhagen tournaments in 2011 plus Danish NC and ECQ. I have reported the results to the email address stated in Archon and here on the web site some weeks ago. I havent received any reply and just wanted to make sure that my emails are being read by someone...

Should we still email reports to Robyn Tatu? do you want us to copy in other people in the email?

The following people have qualified for international events in the above mentoined tournaments:

Oskar Muntzing - tournament winner

Nikolaj Wendt
Jonatan Berg
Jesper Wøldiche
Andreas Stjernfelt
David Luhaær
- ECQ top 25%

Jesper Wøldiche
Nikolaj Wendt
David Luhaær
Julius Thy
Jesper Bøje
- Finalists in Danish National Championships

Martin Randers - Tournament winner

Let me know if you need VEKN numbers for these persons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2011 13:40 - 21 Aug 2011 13:43 #8733 by Adonai
If you were sending email to white-wolf.com addresses, you can be certain that they didn't get to anyone, so they were not read.

It is the responsibility of the National Coordinators to ensure that those who become qualified in their country's events get added to the list:

www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/10-news-and-announcements/6144-qualified-players-for-2011-championship-events

To ensure that your players get the credit they deserve, ensure that your results get posted in full here:

www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/9-event-reports-and-twd

----

To this point, they have not been reported correctly.

05/14/2011 - Danish Qualifier, Copenhagen, Denmark
Nikolaj Wendt
4 unreported finalists
UNKNOWN - Organizer

The national championship event doesn't appear to have gotten even that much reported.

Martin Rander's win is recorded:
www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#20114toccd

as is Oskar Muntzing's:
www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2011matbcd
Last edit: 21 Aug 2011 13:43 by Adonai.

More
21 Aug 2011 17:25 #8746 by Szewski
Hello, Its Szewski here, NC Poland

Due the some duties with EC and the other stuff like my job and family :) I didn't look here very often but now I see that not all of the Polish Vtes Leauge tournaments were reported with twda...I thought that sending the archons to Robin it will be enough but it seems to be better and safe to report them in twda.

So, please, dont be suprised or something, but I will put all the records in TWDA (all events are in calendar and were reported to Robin btw) but it take me a while to do this :)
regards
SZewski

More
27 Aug 2011 12:53 #9112 by cnislev
Thanks thats helpful. So we dont need to send the completed Archon spreadsheets to anyone? It would be a good idea to amend this for the next version of archon

More
27 Aug 2011 16:26 #9115 by Adonai

So we don't need to send the completed Archon spreadsheets to anyone?

Not for anything having to do with qualification, no.

As there is no rating and ranking based on Archon results, I don't see any other value in sending them to anyone either.

Your players want to know if they're good or not?

They'll need to look in the Tournament Winning Deck Archive or the Hall of Fame , because V:EKN offers no other alternative.

More
28 Aug 2011 10:31 #9156 by Lönkka

Your players want to know if they're good or not?

They'll need to look in the Tournament Winning Deck Archive or the Hall of Fame , because V:EKN offers no other alternative.

I ain't no Jussi but I understand that this will be dealt in the future.

Work for this site is non-profit work from a married guy with a family so please don't expect nor demand everything at once. Like it or not, the thing called life kinda tends to override hobbies like running a site...

I got nothing but utter and total admiration for Jussi and all the other people (AFAIK at least Gines & Emiliano) who constantly put their time and effort for development and upkeep of this site! And tame goes for you for the TWDA etc! All you guys are da man!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds