file Qualifieds for EC - Who to report to?

29 Aug 2011 17:44 #9252 by Jesper
This is what it says in the prince sub forum.

JohnP wrote:
I may have missed something.. apologies if so.

I have an event from April 3, 2011 I need to enter results for. Can they be entered through the website or have I missed the window to get this event in?

They cannot be entered through the website yet.

Please, send the archon to Robyn Tatu, the Ratings Coordinator.

Also I understand that at the ec there would be a legendary tournement with the top25 rated players. So Im hoping thatthose archon sheets somwhow gets in and reported. Also I really ont accept that its the hall of fame or twda that should dictate who is qualified, since afaik that they have nothing to do with vekn. I do appreciate the work you are putting in those sites, but afaik again they are your sites and not vekn sites, or am I wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2011 19:32 - 29 Aug 2011 19:42 #9266 by Adonai
Re: TWDA & Hall of Fame

afaik again they are your sites and not vekn sites, or am I wrong?

You are not wrong, I am not V:EKN, I am not a volunteer, I am not involved in any of the secret discussions taking place among volunteers.

If someone is trying to email Robyn Tatu thru the email address in the Archon's instruction page, it very likely isn't being delivered/received, as sending to white-wolf.com is pointless.
Last edit: 29 Aug 2011 19:42 by Adonai.

More
30 Aug 2011 09:09 #9292 by cnislev
ok, thanks for the info - I will hang onto the archon sheets and when someone from vekn lets me know who to send them to I will do that.

More
30 Aug 2011 09:17 #9293 by Jesper
The following user(s) said Thank You: cnislev

More
30 Aug 2011 09:22 #9294 by Damnans

ok, thanks for the info - I will hang onto the archon sheets and when someone from vekn lets me know who to send them to I will do that.

Did you read the "How to run a V:TES tournament" section or the "V:EKN FAQ"?

www.vekn.net/index.php/how-to-run-a-vtes-tournament

Relevant text:

8. Report the results:
Send the complete Archon spreadsheet (preferred) or a text file with data for every game played at your tournament (players at the table, with V:EKN numbers, and number of VPs won by each player) to the Ratings Coordinator.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
16 Oct 2011 12:49 #12065 by Silmegil
Well the EC is really close now. I have one question to ask and don't want to make a new topic for it. I won a tournament some time ago, but I don't know if it was properly reported. My name and deck are in TWDA at thelasombra.com, but that is all I know. Is there a way for me to confirm, that i am qualified? Thank you.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds