file Summon History

26 Sep 2011 08:59 #10965 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Summon History

Or because you top decked your only target with a cost of 3 after announcing the action.

Which is absolutely AGAINST the rules, as you have to announce the action in all details BEFORE you redraw. This is one of the biggest mistakes made out there.

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2011 09:14 - 26 Sep 2011 09:14 #10966 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Summon History

Or because you top decked your only target with a cost of 3 after announcing the action.

Which is absolutely AGAINST the rules, as you have to announce the action in all details BEFORE you redraw. This is one of the biggest mistakes made out there.

I think Suoli and you are talking about the same thing. In Suoli's example, there is one card costing 3 in the deck (say Helicopter). His vampire plays Summon History, announces X=3 (aiming for a Helicopter).
But then, he replaces SM by drawing Helicopter, so he's going to have to put something cheaper in play.

There's no mistake there.
Last edit: 26 Sep 2011 09:14 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
26 Sep 2011 09:19 #10967 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Summon History

I think Suoli and you are talking about the same thing. In Suoli's example, there is one card costing 3 in the deck (say Helicopter). His vampire plays Summon History, announces X=3 (aiming for a Helicopter).
But then, he replaces SM by drawing Helicopter, so he's going to have to put something cheaper in play.

Ah, okay. Sorry Suoli then. I have seen too many people playing without correct announcement or changing their announcement afterwards that I jumped on this issue too fast. We recently had a greater discussion on this topic on the german forum.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
26 Sep 2011 10:14 #10972 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: Summon History
I'm pretty sure that whatever blood cost you announce, as long as it's 2 or more people will assume you fetch an Ankara :)

More
26 Sep 2011 14:59 #10998 by derjudge
Replied by derjudge on topic Re: Summon History

This regulary happens to me :(.

More
26 Sep 2011 15:33 #10999 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Summon History
There's this trick a nice lady from Atlanta told me once.
First you get Heart of Cheating and then you never get those ugly surprises. :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds