file NRA and multiple actions from the same card

28 Feb 2012 06:39 #24253 by blackday
So can we go through this again coz there seems to be a conflict for me from what i remember it was. Before, i always thought that you couldn't use govern to influence 3 blood by a minion if he untaps that turn, if he had used govern to bleed at +2 previously (or vice versa). Can you explain to me how come the Kaymakli fragment is allowed to be used twice by an infernal Sabbat vamp. Is that the same ruling that Gregory Winter can burn a vamp and steal blood?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2012 06:58 - 28 Feb 2012 07:00 #24255 by Pascal Bertrand

So can we go through this again coz there seems to be a conflict for me from what i remember it was. Before, i always thought that you couldn't use govern to influence 3 blood by a minion if he untaps that turn, if he had used govern to bleed at +2 previously (or vice versa). Can you explain to me how come the Kaymakli fragment is allowed to be used twice by an infernal Sabbat vamp. Is that the same ruling that Gregory Winter can burn a vamp and steal blood?

Rulebook 6.1.6 wrote"

A minion cannot perform an action with the same action card more than once each turn, even if he untaps.
A minion cannot perform each action via the same card in play (including from the minion's own card text) more than once each turn, even if he untaps.

One Govern per turn is handled by the first sentence ("an action with the same action card")
One of each of KF's actions is handled by the second sentence ("each action via the same card in play")
Last edit: 28 Feb 2012 07:00 by Pascal Bertrand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds