file Titled vampires and Anarchs

15 Apr 2012 15:49 #27938 by Kiddo
Other than Anarch Secession, is there any other way for a titled vampire to become an anarch?

On a related note, other than changing clan (and, by extension, sect), is there a way for a titled vampire to deliberately lose its title?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2012 16:01 - 15 Apr 2012 16:05 #27939 by Boris The Blade

On a related note, other than changing clan (and, by extension, sect), is there a way for a titled vampire to deliberately lose its title?

Getting another title works, but that might not be what you are looking for. The !Ventrue have Framing an Ancient Grudge for Camarilla titles (although 3 pool is a bit expensive to remove your own justicar title :P ).

Framing an Ancient Grudge

Master
!vent!
Master.
Choose a prince or primogen, or burn 3 pool to choose a justicar. The chosen vampire loses his or her title.

Zane can strip one of your princes from his title:

Zane
:aus:
:dom:
:THA:
:trem:
Capacity: 5
Group: 5

Camarilla primogen: If Zane is not a prince, he can call a referendum to receive (and contest) the title held by a prince in play as a +1 stealth political action.
Last edit: 15 Apr 2012 16:05 by Boris The Blade.

More
15 Apr 2012 16:04 #27940 by porphyrion
sonja blue can do it. might not be what you're after though. ;-)

More
15 Apr 2012 16:11 #27941 by derjudge
Jack Drake
Clan: Brujah (group 4)
Capacity: 8
Disciplines: CEL POT pre tha
Independent. Anarch: When you put a younger vampire in play from your uncontrolled region, that vampire may burn a blood to become anarch. +1 strength.

More
15 Apr 2012 16:22 - 15 Apr 2012 16:29 #27942 by Kiddo
Actually, I'm toying with Anarch decks - to be more precise, I'm bent on trying to make a somewhat viable !Tremere anarch deck, which would, in addition to 5 and 6-caps, include Orlando, to double all the votes. But since Orlando is titled (and I don't want him not to be !Tremere), he can't become a Baron via Fee Stake - and it seems very illogical to have a big cap in a traditionally mid cap concept, which can't even hold an anarch title...

Any ideas (other than obvious one - play with Lasombras)?

also, now that I think about it, this topic might be in the wrong section - if so, please feel free to remove it.
Last edit: 15 Apr 2012 16:29 by Kiddo.

More
15 Apr 2012 16:50 #27943 by Boris The Blade
That's even easier:

Inquisition

:action: Action

Requires a ready Sabbat vampire. +1 stealth action.
(D) Choose one or more bishops. Each of the chosen bishops loses his or her title and takes 2 unpreventable damage. The controllers of the chosen bishops may attempt to block in addition to the normally eligible blockers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiddo

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds